Mech Fitting Lost And Mech Corrupted(?)

2 replies to this topic

#1 hai2ulol

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

So I bought a couple of LRM 10s to swap out for an LRM 20, put them in the left torso and backed out of the loadout screen. I looked at it immediately after and the change hadn't been kept. Turns out I didn't get the LRM 10s at all but did lose the money that they cost. I then tried to save and was told I had a loadout slot violation on the now completely empty left torso. I no longer own any of the modules that had been in that Atlas' left torso and it is unusable.

Before I enter its configuration I can see missiles in the left torso, but as soon as I enter everything in that part is stripped and it tells me there's a loadout slot violation.

Kind of a pain.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

Sometimes there is a "lag" when saving loadouts that causes previously unequipped things to be put back on top the new stuff (like putting the old engine back in while the new one is already equipped), wich causes slot violation-errors.

When you enter the configuration screen strip the 'mech with the Strip Mech button (left side of screen). Select "Strip Equipment" and "Strip Modules" and then save the new, empty loadout.

After that all your things should be back in your inventory and you can rebuild your 'mech, better, faster, you can do it, you have the technology.

#3 hai2ulol

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

That fixed it, thank you. I figured it was probably a known issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users