Ac/2

5 replies to this topic

#1 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

AC/2 have been nerfed horribly, too slow compared to what it was, maybe it was a bit fast but now the fire rate it's just too slow considering how fast C-AC/2 fire rate is, so I suggest the cooldown be reduced to 0.65, current is 0.72. I have a BNC-3E with 3 AC*2 and 1 AC/5 and worked well now it's just too slow to get anywhere near the damage or intimidation I caused to avoid being attacked, now they don't give much importance to mu ACs and just move along and I can miss more than before, making the ACs almost useless for a long distance combat.

AC/5 cooldown I think it should be 1.5 or 1.55 tops in case you make a 3 AC/5 'mech, just to make it practical, otherwise I think it's just too slow and I'd not be using the AC for 'mechs until this is cooldowns are reduced, there is too much fire rate with C-AC, they blurs your vision, shakes your 'mech and that gives them an edge to fire with impunity while you can barely see your target and miss a lot because of the shaking, so not upgrading the cooldown to have a slightly higher fire rate it's just unfair and ACs will probably fall in disuse, hence MWO losing 1 of its appealing features..

#2 technopredator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:20 PM

Bump.

#3 Burktross

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 28 October 2014 - 01:34 PM

Wait, when was it nerfed?

#4 Draykin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

Pretty sure the AC/2 has its cooldown where it is to avoid proc'ing "Ghost Heat" just from how fast you fire it. Seriously, it has ridiculous heat when you fire too many of them, so as to avoid ye olde macro Dakkaphracts.

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

Small note:
Do not bump! Bumps are no content posts, also known as spam. And no one likes spam on the internet (except the spammer, maybe). That's why this kind of thing is forbidden on the MWO boards.

So please do not do it again and consult the code of conduct!

#6 Moses Lanknau

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 118 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

aslong there is no bane clan battlemech (10 UAC2), the current ones are pretty useless to me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users