- - - - -

Jump Jet Piloting

2 replies to this topic

#1 Ronin X

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:19 AM

If i put jump jets on my torso instead of legs, will my mech fly in the direction im pointing my torso? I dont have alot of practice with JJs, but pilot a mastered Jester that everyone is saying needs to have JJs.

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:24 AM

View PostRonin X, on 08 October 2014 - 08:19 AM, said:

If i put jump jets on my torso instead of legs, will my mech fly in the direction im pointing my torso? I dont have alot of practice with JJs, but pilot a mastered Jester that everyone is saying needs to have JJs.

Jump jets function exactly the same regardless of where you put them in your 'Mech.

#3 Totem1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 42 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

Hi there, nothing "needs" to have jj's but some things may be easier when you have them. Multiple jj's on anything other than a light is still pretty useless but 1 can be useful for fast twist turns and getting up some (but not all inclines). Multiple jets on lights will enable you to reach some impressive sniper points and its my experience it doesn't matter where they are. However having said that .. think about what does get damaged first on your mech ... legs for instance are target areas on lights so my advice would be to put jj's in your torso. Hope that helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users