Rejoining Cw Match

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ry McKenna

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:29 AM

Is it possible to rejoin a match if your client/computer crashes like in a public match? If it is, how do I do so? If not, please add this feature!

#2 Rhaythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

Yes. Rejoin the same way you would if you were disconnected in the public queue. Highlight one of the mechs in your drop-group and hit REJOIN.

#3 Felix7007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 07:59 AM

I crashed to desktop and the blue button said "Play Now" instead of "Re-Join". So I proceeded to find another match and it asked me if I wanted to re-join...... >.>

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,676 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 12 December 2014 - 11:19 PM

View PostFelix7007, on 12 December 2014 - 07:59 AM, said:

I crashed to desktop and the blue button said "Play Now" instead of "Re-Join". So I proceeded to find another match and it asked me if I wanted to re-join...... >.>

Hai, it is not obvious at first. I have not tested it if it is on a different planet but after relogging back into the game, clicked on the Faction tab, clicked on the same world my drop desk was on and click the button, at which time it asked if you wished to rejoin.

Again, not very obvious, hopefully the next few patches will add more instructions.

PS, this should be sticky as a workaround until this becomes more obvious.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 12 December 2014 - 11:20 PM.

#5 McMatt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 01:14 AM

Clicking rejoin does nothing for me ... Selecting another world I get error: Your selected mech is locked and can not be taken into game ...

#6 That Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

i experienced a terminal timeout during a CW match, and quit the match. i tried to hit rejoin, but clicking the button did nothing. i re-logged, tried again, and again, the button did nothing. tried what tarl just suggested, and nothing. makes me sad. now my team thinks i am a scumbag, and it probably threw the match :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users