#1 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:56 AM

Posted Image

The Dark Born Arkship is "considering" to relocate into CSJ space for the next contract cycle (next week) in determinable mutual efforts against Kurita. Though unsure for how long.

This since the contract rates in CSJ look more favourably than those associated with CGB.

Also seems some of the members want to do some further experimentation with a new line of chinese chicken doughnuts and try some interesting oriental diet for a while. I'm hoping that some of them might be made rather spicy and with an old style singaporian style.

We will however be continuing to broadcast messages as needed from CSJ space with ongoing propoganda interests elsewhere. Though these will likely be unconnected with CSJ business in the main.

As I have mentioned before the Dark Born have been impressed with the no nonsense lack of complaining CSJ exercise and to be frank some of the members of the Dark Caste are showing an empathy for the smaller Clan units who show admirable qualities. In this instance it is representing support to the underdog also to some extent where we can whilst the c-bills are there for the taking.

It is my own personal opinion that CSJ is one of the more professional Clans out there despite size and seemingly doing rather well against the Dragon considering this. Also some of the guys like the patterns you have, with a rather sleek colour scheme more closely resembling our own.

I'm personally wanting to spend some time here for the Kurita nightlife and other attractions, which will be a welcome hiatus for our group.

#2 Tuku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

I cant speak for the whole clan but I can tell you that the 267 would be happy to have you dropping along side us!...talks of alliances between the border factions are in the works.

http://mwomercs.com/...es-and-enemies/

Witch means things will get harder, and more fun :)

#3 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 430 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

View PostNoesis, on 02 January 2015 - 07:56 AM, said:

Posted Image

As I have mentioned before the Dark Born have been impressed with the no nonsense lack of complaining CSJ exercise and to be frank some of the members of the Dark Caste are showing an empathy for the smaller Clan units who show admirable qualities.

It is my own personal opinion that CSJ is one of the more professional Clans out there despite size and seemingly doing rather well against the Dragon considering this. Also some of the guys like the patterns you have, with a rather sleek colour scheme more closely resembling our own.

Noble words, Governor Noesis.
Good hunting to you.

#4 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:34 AM

We need to bolster our forces and you all at the Dark Born seem to be just in time!!!

Get suited up and get to the front lines! DC space has been defended by every surat and faction in the IS it seems! FRR, Stiener, Davion and Liao forces have been seen on Outer Volta!

Fight hard Trothkin!

#5 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

Noesis 07.

I remember our time together as we spied on the Inner Sphere and worked to undermine the Great Houses through mercenary units. I cannot speak for the entire clan, but JGx welcomes any organized unit who can help the clan claim Dragon space and advance the front. Looking forward to dropping by you and the Dark Born's side.

Edited by Von Blumen, 02 January 2015 - 04:54 PM.

#6 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:08 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys. (Current ETA if plans remain the same is less than 6 days)

Hiya, von Blumen, long time no see old bean.

They were fun days and I do miss your GSOH, but you give me far too high a praise, it was only suggestive messages to help the IS houses, pretty similar to the encouraging and very funny messages of a thought provoking nature you equally applied with some subtlety. And some units where better at adapting to the needs of things than others is all in the end, whether these things where really instrumental, I'm not overly convinced about.

Drift over to the Arkship if you like for a cup of tea and to catch up on old times, you might help the Dark Born to focus efforts for CSJ?

#7 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Posted Image

#8 Tuku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 529 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:35 AM

Welcome guys, look forward to dropping with ya !!!

#9 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:32 AM

#10 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:10 AM

Posted Image

#11 Tuku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 529 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:44 AM

You sir have amazing choice in music :)

#12 Sprouticus

• Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:12 AM

The RP side of me wants to spit in your face evil Dark Caste Dezgra.

Luckily I don't RP much! Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the show. Check out the various posts for TS and unit info. Or just ask, we are happy to provide.

#13 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:09 PM

Posted Image

#14 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 January 2015 - 09:49 AM

#15 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 07 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

Posted Image

#16 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

#17 Amarus Cameron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 703 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationDropping with the 2nd Jaguar Guard

Posted 08 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

It is not in the DNA of our clan to complain about the situation, only to rally to the gates and burn the scum washing their filth against the grey wall of death. Welcome to the fold, may many others show the wisdom of yourself. Should you decide to find residence elsewhere remember that no one fights against odds so overwhelming yet with victory still in sight, as the Jaguar, and we hope to have the opportunity to drop with you in the future. As long as one Jaguar still roars the dream is alive.

You will find many of us on the StranaMechty.info PW:StranaMechty server so feel free to pop in an coordinate.

#18 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

Dark Born signed up for 28 days

#19 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:32 PM

#20 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:49 PM

View PostAmarus Cameron, on 08 January 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

As long as one Jaguar still roars the dream is alive.

I think your leadership has been roaring mightily so far, this even when having a smaller presence than other Clans.

Needs to be said I have no intentions to lead the Clans or CSJ, I prefer my freedom and neutrality. However the skills and advisory council I bring to CSJ I hope will be beneficial to efforts here and with other mutually beneficial interests for however long the relationship lasts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users