Looking To Join Up With A Group

8 replies to this topic

#1 Orange Nova

Rookie

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:58 PM

Good evening Jade Falcons, I've mostly been a solo pilot for the past few years, but I really want to join the fight with others now.

I'm a little confused on how recruitment goes, and who I should ask to allow me a spot in their group.

#2 Darionik

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:11 PM

just "google" or send message to CO in this list :)

http://mwomercs.com/...-falcon-touman/

and join TS. i suggest to go for bigger Unit of your timezone, you will learn faster, will be easy to find people to play and maybe help to get a planet for the unit, i see too many small unit around, Falcons need to group up due to our small population! :)

Edited by Darionik, 06 January 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#3 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:12 PM

I have plenty of space within Zulu Galaxy, as for how recruitment goes, from what I can tell you need to first add someone as a friend in game and then from their they can invite you to join their unit.

Zulu Galaxy is only a few days old and in need of both experienced and new blood players with no concerns about how active you can be.

#4 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:54 AM

The Outcasts are always looking for new members, but the choice is yours to make. JadeFalconOutcasts.com

#5 EightBitKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 164 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:55 AM

just leave msg in the right forum as far as i know. The CO or recruitment Officer will get back to you.

#6 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:30 AM

Hail.

We are not a CJF specific unit but will be playing CJF for the foreseeable future.

We're actually Clan Diamond Shark : Diamond Shiver (CDS:DSx) but our clan isn't in the game. We have RP reasons for being in the CJF corridor. If you're interested please check us out at www.diamondshiver.net.

We have a private TS server, website, training, and have been a unit active since MW2.

#7 Geck0

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:10 AM

Hello Orange Nova,

If you are still looking for a unit to join please click my sig or check out the Jade Falcon Pride recruitment thread here for info. If you have any questions feel free to contact us and we would be glad to see if you are a good fit. We wish you luck on your search regardless.

#8 R79TCom1 Night Lanner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raptor
  • The Raptor
  • 248 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA

Posted 08 January 2015 - 04:30 PM

The 79th Raptor Talon Cluster is very small and looking for loyal Jade Falcon warriors of all skill levels to fill her ranks. See our recruiting thread below for more info or send me a message.

#9 Luca M Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 209 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 04:55 AM

Check 2nd Falcon Guards up.

We are an aussie unit accepting international players.

Just send me a friend request and your in.

Edited by Luca M Pryde, 10 January 2015 - 04:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users