8 replies to this topic

#1 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Locationhalifax ns canada

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

hey whats up all i plan on ressurecting the wolves in exile and bringing them up to strenght i know there not in the time line yet but wouldn't getting with the kell hounds and setting something up for ARDC the wolves.

The exiled Wolves arrived in the lyran alliance on 20 November then ARDC was for that december so what to the kell hounds say you guys want to form the Arc royal defence cordon.

Edited by exiledangel, 29 June 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#2 Oshay

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 116 posts
  • LocationGatineau, Québec, Terra

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

The Wolves in Exile arrived on Arc Royal in 3057, after the Refusal War shattered the Clan into two pieces, one being the 'Jade Wolves' under Vlad Ward, which took back the Clan Wolf moniker subsequently, and the other being Phelan's Wardens.

It is currently June 30th, 3049. You're going to have a long, long wait before you can reform the exiled wolves.

In the current timeline, Morgan Kell is still fearsomely loyal to Katrina Steiner (the original), and subsequently, Melissa Steiner.

The ARDC was only formed after Katherine Steiner-Davion usurped her brother's throne. It actually happened around the same time the Wolves in Exile arrived in the Inner Sphere.

Thus, there is no ARDC and no Clan Wolf in Exile. However, if you want to form the 'Kell Hounds', you need to go into the Mercenary thread. And of course, call it something else, since canon units are forbidden in game.

Edited by Oshay, 30 June 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#3 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 02:18 AM

there is already kell hounds milling about i don't know why they have not been to this part of the forum. i know its a 6 year wait but why wait to make the wolves in exile when clan wolf and almost every other clans is being started as we speak lol

#4 Seth Kerensky

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Because, in the time frame that the game is set in there are currently no clans. I am I die hard lover of Clan Wolf, but since the game is taking place during the succession wars, I don't believe there should be clans. As much as I might enjoy being a Clan Wolf member you have to respect the source material.

#5 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:02 AM

was planning to go under as a house regiment till the clan refusal war when wolves in exile apear

plus when the wolves in exile apear they be ready to take part as house steiner

Edited by exiledangel, 01 July 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#6 Seth Kerensky

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

I definitely feel where your coming from man. One of the reasons I chose House Steiner was to be at the forefront of a possible clan invasion. And to kill some stinkin Dracs.

#7 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

i just want to put down some falcons ;)

#8 Seth Kerensky

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 2
  • 8 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Who doesn't want to kill some Falcons. And as a Lyran you're going to have the best opportunity in the world as soon as the Clan Invasion begins. Seriously though, on the subject of the Clans, the Crusaders all infuriate me. Warden Wolf for life.

#9 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

once the wolfs in exile appear the falcons wont last long in the IS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users