Unit For The Battle Of Tukayyid

5 replies to this topic

#1 HoundOfCullan

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

I'm looking to join a unit for the Battle of Tukayyid.

I've been jumping houses trying to pick up the free mechbays, but I'm going to be Kurita for the Battle of Tukayyid (actually my contract ends on Saturday, but I'll sign up again if I'm in a unit).

I've always dropped alone, but would like to be competetive for the tournament. I'm thinking working with a unit will mean better game play and a better chance of IS winning the tournment.

If there is a unit out there looking for additional members to boost their ranks during the tournament, let me know.

Thanks!

Hound

#2 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:21 PM

Hound, House Kurita has a multitude of units that would be willing to take on new pilots, plus all units in the HK actually mix drop together and with non-unit'd members of the House on the hub teamspeak. Feel free to try dropping with the different units and find a unit that fits.

The hub ts: HouseKurita.tsserverhq.com

#3 HoundOfCullan

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

I'll be on the house TS tonight. I went on last night but it was a ghost town...

EDIT: That TS server is not the one I tried last night. I just tried it now and it doesn't seem to be able to connect.

Edited by HoundOfCullan, 24 April 2015 - 06:07 AM.

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 April 2015 - 10:32 AM

My bad Hound, we moved from one host to another host and apparently I typo'd when imputing the new address earlier. HouseKurita.tserverhq.com should be correct

#5 muskrat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 03:52 PM

Konnichi-wa Mana,

We need to relink the House Kurita TS on the enjin site, it still takes you to the old HK team speak

Bow
Muskrat

#6 Titianus

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:47 AM

HouseKurita.tserverhq.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users