- - - - -

Joystick Axis Not Recognized In Setup

3 replies to this topic

#1 SilverSpar

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:16 AM

Hello to everyone!

I am totally new in this game and having a big issue in setting this up.

Under controller settings i can´t assign my throttles axis which is using a universal BU0836A 12-Bit Joystick Controller-Board. This Throttle works in every other game without issues.

My Thrustmaster Warthog and Saitek Pedals were recognized well in MWO and works perfect in game.
I believe it has something to do with joystick-id´s.

Have read something of user.cfg anf joystick.cfg where you hopefully can change joystick´s id manually but i did not find any of these files.

Hope someone can give me a hint so i can try out this game.

Kind regards,
Silverstar

#2 Napoleon_Blownapart

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

did you try to assign analog throttle?

#3 SilverSpar

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

Yes, this is what i tried. Axis not recognized.
Thrustmaster joystick is "Joy0 Axis Y" and Saitek pedals are "Joy1 Rot Z" and throttle (which is not working) is "Joy0 Slider 0".

Is there some config file in game where i can play arround manually? This would help much.

#4 SilverSpar

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

Is there a known issue with using more than 3 USB controllers at the same time?

As already said, the throttle is working without any problems in Star Citizen, DCS World, Cliffs of Dover, Rise of Flight, Steel Beast Pro and so on. Only Mechwarrior Online does not recognize this device.
Would be very hard if i can´t use my throttle with this game and i´m not spending any money to it with that kind of issues right out of the box.

Really hope someone can help me somehow otherwise this really nice looking and fun promising game is dying for me...

Best regards,
Silverspar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users