7 replies to this topic

#1 Warchild Corsair

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGER

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

The Phoenix Legion tried to beat TCAF with various companies on Corey tonight but we were only able to pull off a few games. The battles fought were fair, precise and always challenging to the last minute.

You guys have played a superior challenge and really deserve the Unit Dog Tag and the third place among the IS units. Also kudos for achieving the 1st place among the Liao units!

Hope to face you again sometime soon!

For the Phoenix Legion Merc Corps,

o7
Warchild Corsair, LNO

#2 P e a k T o p

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,581 posts
  • LocationKazan city, Russia

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:46 PM

GG

#3 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

Congratulations on your wins in CW Hardcore tournament! TCAF made House Liao proud.

May the New Tikonov Commonality be large and prosperous!

#4 maxbest

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 08:50 PM

View PostWarchild Corsair, on 06 July 2015 - 02:30 PM, said:

The Phoenix Legion tried to beat TCAF with various companies on Corey tonight but we were only able to pull off a few games. The battles fought were fair, precise and always challenging to the last minute.

You guys have played a superior challenge and really deserve the Unit Dog Tag and the third place among the IS units. Also kudos for achieving the 1st place among the Liao units!

Hope to face you again sometime soon!

For the Phoenix Legion Merc Corps,

o7
Warchild Corsair, LNO

Your result is also good. It's a pleasure and it was hard to fight. Please accept our congratulations.

#5 Tunes of war

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,477 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

Respect to you all i can say:

Honour to whom honour is due.

#6 Risen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 192 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:34 AM

thanks and gg to everyone

#7 nagdamnit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:11 AM

Have to agree. RRB spent quite a bit of time bouncing off TCAF. We didnt have the numbers to match and struggled through some of the engagements but we kept going back for more. What better way to improve eh?

Personally I learned a lot from playing against them and appreciated the manner in which they played the games. No bullsh*t, no trash talking, no nonsense and a willingness to come out and play even when they had that match won.

The manner in which you win or lose is a real measure of a unit and TCAF were a good example of that. Well done.

#8 Timicon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

It seems I missedone heck of a clash between the titans, but even so, co
Ngratlations, TCAF on hard won victory and also to you, Davions, for not shying away from the battle and fight fiercely and heroically untilmthe end. To you both, I salute you.

I just pray that one of you had recorded the battle for future prosperity somthat others might be able to watch it n TY, :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users