3 replies to this topic

#1 John Horrigan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationOrion–Cygnus Arm

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

whenever I start mwo when ts3 is running or the other way round the mechwarrior client freezes so hard I cant even open the task manager anymore and have to reset my computer

the weird thing is it worked fine a few days ago .. I assume the problems started after the recent patch but I cant say for sure

I tried deleting overwolf and disabling any overlay but that doesnt seem to be the issue

ts3 works fine on its own, as does MWO

does anyone experience similar issues?

#2 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:49 AM

View PostJohn Horrigan, on 23 July 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

whenever I start mwo when ts3 is running or the other way round the mechwarrior client freezes so hard I cant even open the task manager anymore and have to reset my computer

the weird thing is it worked fine a few days ago .. I assume the problems started after the recent patch but I cant say for sure

I tried deleting overwolf and disabling any overlay but that doesnt seem to be the issue

ts3 works fine on its own, as does MWO

does anyone experience similar issues?

I know people have been reporting issues with overwolf in general. However my unit uses TS3, and we haven't ran into any issues.

#3 John Horrigan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 108 posts
  • LocationOrion–Cygnus Arm

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

I know i did so before like a week ago and there was no problem there .. also I have deleted overwolf an disabled the ts3 overlay plugin so its not that issue either

#4 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:21 PM

View PostJohn Horrigan, on 24 July 2015 - 10:47 AM, said:

I know i did so before like a week ago and there was no problem there .. also I have deleted overwolf an disabled the ts3 overlay plugin so its not that issue either

This would suggest there is something at play. I would suggest a reinstall of TS3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users