Am I Missing Something? (Where Are The Quirks)

13 replies to this topic

#1 EXeCuToRPriME

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:22 AM

Used to be real easy, hover over a mech and see all of its quirks.. It seems to have gotten complicated now days? I know you can go to mechlab, and click on your mechs weapon group to see if there are quirks available for those specific weapons you are carrying. But thats only for mechs you own or trial mechs maybe.
What about seeing the quirks for mechs you want to buy? And do i really have to swap out weapons on my mechs to see which ones offer the best quirks? Also, what about the twist and structure quirks, how do you even see those now? Am i missing something??

#2 Ascaloth

NUMERO UM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 569 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:37 AM

View PostPS SuRgE, on 11 August 2015 - 04:22 AM, said:

Used to be real easy, hover over a mech and see all of its quirks.. It seems to have gotten complicated now days? I know you can go to mechlab, and click on your mechs weapon group to see if there are quirks available for those specific weapons you are carrying. But thats only for mechs you own or trial mechs maybe.
What about seeing the quirks for mechs you want to buy? And do i really have to swap out weapons on my mechs to see which ones offer the best quirks? Also, what about the twist and structure quirks, how do you even see those now? Am i missing something??

Click the button "View on mechbay". It will even allow you to swap it's equipment to plan your future build (of course won't allow you to save that build, it's only a preview).

#3 EXeCuToRPriME

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:51 AM

Yeah I covered that, I said that you can swap each weapon and see(which is a pain by the way) What about the structure and twist buffs, have they been taken out?

#4 Ascaloth

NUMERO UM

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 569 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:56 AM

View PostPS SuRgE, on 11 August 2015 - 04:51 AM, said:

Yeah I covered that, I said that you can swap each weapon and see(which is a pain by the way) What about the structure and twist buffs, have they been taken out?

Nope, you can expand the mech statistics window and see these quirks too!

#5 EXeCuToRPriME

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 04:58 AM

THANK GOD, THANKS

#6 Triordinant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,495 posts
  • LocationThe Dark Side of the Moon

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:00 AM

You can also see all the quirks for all the 'mechs starting here.

#7 Corrado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 817 posts
  • Locationfinale emilia, italy

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:04 AM

1 method.in mech select screen, hover the pointer over the mech avatar. quirks appears with mech loadout summary.
2 method in mechlab, expand stats, collapse loadout, quirks appear.

Edited by Corrado, 11 August 2015 - 05:04 AM.

#8 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:06 AM

they should put in 5 more menus, just to be safe

#9 EXeCuToRPriME

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:08 AM

I seriously couldnt find them before, need a pamplet or something with this game. I did have it figured out before all the patches lol

#10 EXeCuToRPriME

• PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:14 AM

Hovering over the mech avatar does not make quirks appear.

#11 Corrado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 817 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 06:33 AM

View PostPS SuRgE, on 11 August 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:

Hovering over the mech avatar does not make quirks appear.

dunno.. works for me.. click mech avatar, hover the mouse on it a second, mech loadout summary + quirks appear.

STILL PGI REMOVED MODULES SUMMARY :wacko:

now if i'd want to remove old modules from old mechs, i have to pass by mechlab in every single mech. that takes really a long long time.

#12 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,254 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:42 AM

View PostCorrado, on 11 August 2015 - 06:33 AM, said:

dunno.. works for me.. click mech avatar, hover the mouse on it a second, mech loadout summary + quirks appear.

STILL PGI REMOVED MODULES SUMMARY :wacko:

now if i'd want to remove old modules from old mechs, i have to pass by mechlab in every single mech. that takes really a long long time.

No you actually just go to mech select, click on a mech, open the mech stats window and then click the modules drop down menu. That menu will remain in its current configuration while you click through mechs. So once you have that menu set up so you can see the modules on the mech you have selected, all you do is cycle through mechs and as you select them, the modules on that mech will show in the mech stats window. It is actually very easy to see what modules are on mechs.

#13 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:44 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 11 August 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:

No you actually just go to mech select, click on a mech, open the mech stats window and then click the modules drop down menu. That menu will remain in its current configuration while you click through mechs. So once you have that menu set up so you can see the modules on the mech you have selected, all you do is cycle through mechs and as you select them, the modules on that mech will show in the mech stats window. It is actually very easy to see what modules are on mechs.

Yea, use that Window down at the bottom, Make it big and watch the magic happen!

#14 Corrado

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 817 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 11 August 2015 - 09:42 AM, said:

thank you then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users