2 replies to this topic

#1 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:26 PM

Have a Trial/Champion only CW Event, perhaps over the course of a long weekend.

I've read in numerous (and I mean LOTS) threads that players should not enter a CW match with Trial/Champion 'Mechs and would like to see how all us Veteran players fair when limited to using these as any new player is.

Now my understanding was that the Inner Sphere Trial/Champion builds were actually proposed and voted on by the Community, if they are that bad it is our own fault :P Certainly the Clan Trial 'Mechs are definetely not optimal, from those that I have looked at they have far too many weapon groups and would prove difficult to use for the vast majority of players let alone new ones.

Therefore this "Event" would have to follow a round of build reworks for the Clan 'Mechs but I wonder how many of us would be willing to play on a more even field, what do you think?

#2 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:21 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 15 August 2015 - 11:26 PM, said:

Have a Trial/Champion only CW Event, perhaps over the course of a long weekend.

I've read in numerous (and I mean LOTS) threads that players should not enter a CW match with Trial/Champion 'Mechs and would like to see how all us Veteran players fair when limited to using these as any new player is.

Now my understanding was that the Inner Sphere Trial/Champion builds were actually proposed and voted on by the Community, if they are that bad it is our own fault :P Certainly the Clan Trial 'Mechs are definetely not optimal, from those that I have looked at they have far too many weapon groups and would prove difficult to use for the vast majority of players let alone new ones.

Therefore this "Event" would have to follow a round of build reworks for the Clan 'Mechs but I wonder how many of us would be willing to play on a more even field, what do you think?

lol This would be neat, but the Clans would get slaughtered, they have un optimized stock mechs. If they fix that Im all in!

Edited by Saxie, 16 August 2015 - 12:22 AM.

#3 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:39 AM

Sugar, wrong suggestions forum :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users