Number Of Matches Played? How To Calculate?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Gnume

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 279 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPrattville, AL

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:24 AM

How DO you determine how many matches you have played? I don't know which "calculation" to use to figure out how many matches I have played since they reset the stats. The Map Mode counts add up to 1,903 matches. My win/loss adds up to 1,832 matches played. If I add up the Matches Played in each mech (deleting the duplicate Primes it adds), then I have 1,962 matches played. So, is there anyway to determine how many or just a best estimate?

And considering they only "seeded" your PSR values with matches starting since Jan of 2015...is there really anyway to determine how many one may have had played at that point? Guessing no :P

#2 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:25 AM

I just add my wins and losses, then add the ones in the "archived" stats to get the total.

I'm sure it's not that accurate.. if I look at gamemode stats it doesn't even add up to 1/3rd of my total matches from adding w/l together.

I feel the stats are pretty.... liberal with their numbers

Edited by cSand, 24 September 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#3 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,715 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:29 AM

Where are the archived stats.
I'm curious.

#4 Gnume

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 279 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPrattville, AL

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:34 AM

View PostNovakaine, on 24 September 2015 - 09:29 AM, said:

Where are the archived stats.
I'm curious.

On your Stats Page, on the Right, is a big drop down box with Current that you can change to Archived...but more than likely only if you were around prior to the Stat Reset at Release.
Posted Image

Edited by CaptRosha, 24 September 2015 - 09:38 AM.

#5 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,715 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:35 AM

Never mind found it.
Almost 13,000 matches.
Wow.

#6 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:43 AM

Adding up Wins and Losses won't work (quite), because you'll have a few Ties.

You can take a sum of the Matches column from either Mech or Game Mode statistics. The Mech statistics can be troublesome because at least for me it shows duplicate lines for alternative versions of the same chassis, e.g. for me PNT-10K and PNT-10K®, while I only own the former. If I remove those duplicates, the Match total is consistent between Mech and Game Mode stats, so I'm guessing at least that part of the stats is accurate.

Edit: the sum Matches of Maps statistics also produces the same number, so that looks reliable as well.

(hint: you can simply cut'n'paste any of stats tables into Excel -- they'll line up neatly in rows and columns. It's then easy to calculate sums, averages, and whatever you please.)

Edited by jss78, 24 September 2015 - 09:46 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users