- - - - -

Dropship Faction Wars

3 replies to this topic

#1 jide

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:13 PM

Is it possible to empty a slot in my dropship? I'd like to take more heavy mechs rather than 2 extra light mechs IE Assault+2 heavies etc.

#2 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,740 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 20 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

? You have to select 4 mechs. You can not opt to take only 3 mechs. In fact for newbies I believe the game inserts a mix of four Trial mechs til you change your selections.

Once you hit Edit, select the mech you will be replacing and select your new mech. Do the same for the next. Atm the max Clan dropdeck weight is 250 tons. If you exceed the weight it will be in red and will not save.

Just in case you are looking for more information

http://mwomercs.com/...op-deck-for-cw/

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 20 December 2015 - 09:29 PM.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 21 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

sorry but no,
you must drop with 4 Mechs,
it you only want 3 Mechs take the lightest light trial Mech or if you are ever playing IS spend 2 million on the Locust a 20 ton Mech and do not bother upgrading, unfortunately the Clans do not yet have a 20 tonner but the Mist Lynx is 25 tones but unfortunately far more expensive than the Locust at about 6 million (roughly what it would cost to properly upgrade the Locust)

#4 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 21 December 2015 - 03:02 AM

Strategically, you do need at least one really fast/jj capable light for a rush wave. Attacking Omega when open can easily be done by 12 light mechs in 10 seconds to win the match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users