- - - - -

All My Mech/bays/research? Gone?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Freeborn Littlefoot

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

So,

I've come back after over 1 year off this game. Left shortly after devs started flogging the early clan packs. Not exactly new, but can't see any Troubleshooting or Support page on the forums.

I've come back, after having purchased several Champion mechs, skins and mechbays and have been in since open beta.

I recently received an 'account validation' email to get back into the game. Despite the new(again) UI being ridiculously difficult to navigate as compared to the Beta1.0 and subsequent UI2.0 (which was pretty trash as well), it would appear I have 0/4 mech bays (i had several given to me free by the event days, and purchased several myself with MC previously), cannot access any of my mechs that I had stored when I left, and am not sure if I still have my research on XP/pilot skill from before either.

What's the go, guys?

Has PGI taken my purchased swag from me?
They may have been beer-cans against these new clan variants, but they were my beer cans.

Edit:
It would also appear that my name has reset as with my post count... Previously q.S Sachiel

Edited by Freeborn Littlefoot, 26 December 2015 - 04:58 PM.

#2 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

Looks like you created a new account rather'n reloggin' your ole' one.

~Leone.

#3 qS Sachiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 373 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:37 PM

Well, that's embarrassing. It would appear I created an account somehow, or I already had a forum account but never played on it...

At least on these forums/MWO.com i can log into the original, but it looks like my mechs are in the mechbay at least on MWO.com.

Thanks............derp.

#4 Void Angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 6,901 posts
  • LocationParanoiaville

Posted 26 December 2015 - 07:46 PM

If someone hasn't tried to make you feel foolish, you're not on the internet!

Just sometimes, that someone is yourself. =)

Been there and done that - don't worry about it.

#5 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 December 2015 - 08:36 PM

If you have changed email addresses at some point, it can cause issues that may need Support.

However, it looks like you have re-accessed you original account (for forums), so using the identical login for the game should give you access to your original in-game account as well.

If not, contact Support for some data-matching to old email/login accounts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users