1 reply to this topic

#1 Sneak78

• PipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • Senior Corporal
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 February 2016 - 03:49 PM

Hey.

I'd like to join up with a Steiner unit for Community actions. Been trying to defend the commonwealth on my own, and I've rapidly come to the conclusion that Community warfare is quite pointless without some serious coordination.

I'm in the CET TZ (Central european time), and I generally play nights.

Not looking for something umber-serious, just a good natured Group of people who share my love of the commonwealth. Get in touch if your unit fits the bill and the TZ :)

I should add that when I say nights, thats generally somewhere between 18:00 - 22:00 ish.

#2 Igor Kutnutzov

Rookie

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 09:27 AM

Same. Pretty much. I live on the West Coast of Canada. (Same town as Kanajashi) Looking perhaps for the 22nd Skye Rangers. Can't toos the application in as there's something weird about enjin and the log in. If an Officer from Syke could talk me through this bit of goofiness that would be tres cool.
Mostly retired ex military. Take orders well, suck at this game, (a pixel away from getting into Tier 4). I can see the need for group play. Pubbies are worse than pron. Be happy to work on a drop deck for Steiner. Jeager, Rifleman, Catapult, Stalker, Raven
Igor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users