For The Glory Of The Divine Ballistic

No replies to this topic

#1 HIGH LORD KIT FAWKS THE WATCHFUL

• PipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 07:28 AM

GREETINGS, AND HONOR BE UPON YOU DIVINE HANDS OF OUR LORD.

WITH THE POWER BESTOWED UPON YOU, ORDAINED AS DEVELOPER-PRIESTS OF OUR DIVINE, I KNEEL TO YOUR HAND AND ASK FAVOR OF OUR DIVINE.

AS THE GOD KING URBIE, LORD OF MECHS, I BESEECH YOU TO COMMUNE WITH THE DIVINE BALLISTIC, AND ASK FOR THE BLESSING OF A 50% AC20 AMMUNITION INCREASE CAPABILITY TO BE BESTOWED UPON OUR MIGHTY MOUNTS, THE URBANMECH.

MORE SPECIFICALLY, UPON THE URBANMECH WHICH CARRIES FORTH THE BLESSING OF INCREASED AC20 COOLDOWN (L VARIANT).

IT IS WITH THIS PRAYER, THAT I WISH TO BRING FORTH MORE MUNITIONS FOR OUR DIVINE CHORUS, SO THAT THE HERETICAL APOSTLES OF THE BEAM MAY FEEL THE WRATH OF MY HOLY AC20. FOR BY IT'S WRIT, I CARRY THE URBANMECH UPON THE FIELD OF BATTLE AS MY MANTLE.

BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY CHURCH OF THE DEVELOPER, AND BLESSED BE HIS HOLY PROJECTILE. IN THE NAME OF THE DIVINE BALLISTIC, AMEN.

TL;DR

IN THE NAME OF THE DIVINE, PROVIDE ME WITH MORE MUNITIONS.

Actual tl;dr,

I would like to see a 50% increase in ammunition count for ac/20 munitions to the L variant chassis of the urbanmech. Either by decreasing weight of the ammunition or by increasing count when applied to the urbanmech.

Thank you.

EDIT-

As it has come to my attention, it would also behoove those of us who prefer this wonderful chassis to be given new variants. Personally, I would love to see a version which carries 3M hardpoints in one arm. Thank you for your time.

Edited by THE GOD KING URBIE LORD OF MECHS, 18 April 2016 - 09:01 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users