Login Rewards

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jacough

• PipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:04 PM

Title says it all really. It's a common feature among F2P games that goes a long way in keeping people playing in my opinion. There's a lot more incentive to log in and play when you know that there might just be a nice big present waiting for you rather than just more and more c-bill grinding. Basically I was thinking of something like Warframe had going on fire a while. There's reward tiers based on the consecutive number of days you log in. Rewards could include c-bills, MC discounts, colors, decorations, and for the higher tiers things like large c-bill bonuses and possibly even mech discounts would be thrown into the mix.

#2 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:25 PM

LOGIN reward is a thing that shows that a given game has nothing to offer in it's core gameplay, to begin with. So there is nothing left but login rewards to incentive people to play such ... errrr... "game". Posted Image

Just a Tip: Would you buy "LOVE" in real life for money? Will it be real love for you anyway?

Edited by MechWarrior849305, 05 June 2016 - 11:42 PM.

#3 VonBruinwald

• The Undisputed
  • The Undisputed
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationRandis IV

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:58 AM

It's a common feature among F2P games that require you to P2W/G2W. MWO is neither of those things.

I'm not saying I'm against the idea, free stuff is always good, just that it's not necessary. Maybe you could just tie it into the achievement system as a one time boon for newbies so it can't be farmed.

Won a match 'X' days in a row:

2 days - Title "Weekend Warrior", 10,000Cbills
5 days - 20,000Cbills, 50Mc
7 days - Title "24/7", 1 Day Premium Time
14 days - Cockpit Item, 50,000Cbills, 150GXP
21 days - Colour, 150Mc
28 days - Cockpit Item, 250GXP, 7 days premium time

#4 Tyler Valentine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Corporal
  • 1,472 posts
  • LocationChandler, Arizona

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:21 AM

View PostMechWarrior849305, on 05 June 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

LOGIN reward is a thing that shows that a given game has nothing to offer in it's core gameplay, to begin with. So there is nothing left but login rewards to incentive people to play such ... errrr... "game". Posted Image

Just a Tip: Would you buy "LOVE" in real life for money? Will it be real love for you anyway?

Holy crap! Comparing daily log in rewards with true love is one of the, if not the most, insane things I've read on here. GET A GRIP MAN! LOL! +1 for inability to separate real life from video games.

#5 MechWarrior849305

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:24 AM

View PostTyler Valentine, on 07 June 2016 - 11:21 AM, said:

Holy crap! Comparing daily log in rewards with true love is one of the, if not the most, insane things I've read on here. GET A GRIP MAN! LOL! +1 for inability to separate real life from video games.

If you don't like/love the game, why do you play it? For some LOGIN rewards?

Edited by MechWarrior849305, 08 June 2016 - 12:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users