• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 110 posts
  • LocationNorthumberland, UK

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:09 PM

Well I’m just over a month in and cracked the 500 matches

My first newbie thread here - http://mwomercs.com/...f-those-threads

Well I’ve since elite’d all the marauder chassis’, mastered the 3R, and currently going thru the grinding process of eliting the battlemaster.

I have the 3M, few more XP and that will be speed tweak and it’ll be elite’d, then I have also purchased for C-bills the 1G and 2C so will grind XP for those to elite them.

When I’ve got my new mechs I’ve been dropping in them as they come until I’ve basiced them then upgraded/changed things.

Realized when I bought the 2C, as the 2C(c) is a trial, I was only a few XP off basicing that so I’m thinking once I finish my battlemasters off I’ll drop in each trial until I have 15,000 XP then when/if I ever purchase a one I’ll have basiced that variant of the chassis. Good plan?

Now with the questions…

Colours. Getting bored of the standard ‘washed out green’ I know I’ve read loads on here people saying to wait for the 50% off sales but how often do they happen? Thinking of buying black, red and gold as that’s the theme I have going in real life on my R33 GTR. I am correct in thinking that once the colour(s) is bought I have it for any mech/chassis?

Time Remaining. When your waiting to drop it now and again misses out about 40 secs of time, curious as to why?

Next Mech. I’m thinking of getting the Warhammer when it comes out as a mastery pack, still havn’t played with clan mechs properly thou I did drop in the warhawk and direwhale a couple of times, to see what clan tech was like (found the whale just a bigger fatter slower hawk but with an extra guass), so just going to stick IS for now but not sure what to get next. Might have an idea once I’ve done my trail mech outings. Looking at my stats seems to be the trebuchet or the orion? Cant really see any pattern in my weapon stats and still class myself as to much of a noob to really have a paly style yet

I know what ever answers I get here will probably raise more questions and I should make notes as I’m sure I was going to ask more but will add them to this thread as I think of them…

#2 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:12 PM

Color sales are totally random. If there is a color you wan't and you wait for a sale, you could be waiting a very long time. But if you just say want an orange color, or a redish color.. your wait could be a lot less. The last big color sale was Easter. Perhaps with the resize happening, and they did just do a huge champion and hero sale, maybe another color sale is coming.

That said, Have you looked at the "basic" colors? You can buy 5 new colors, for c-bills, I think it's 6m to get um all, they you can use MC and buy one shot camo's which means camo on one mech, one time, for 75 or 130 something or soo Events can give you enough MC to camo one or two mechs typically. Or save it and get a standard color.

You can also get colors on the occasional event too, but those are fairly rare too. Grab the c-bill colors, and get a 7 or 15 dollar package, the 15 will get ya 6 standard colors, 7 you can get 2, and have some MC left over, so earn a bit from events, or buy camo.

that's my advice anyway.. (ps some packages also comes with colors.. i have no clue what packages come with them, but i am sure someone else knows)

as for what mech to get next, i would just wait a few weeks, save some money and see what happens in the epic re-scale.. :)

Edited by JC Daxion, 11 June 2016 - 03:13 PM.

#3 Grinster

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 June 2016 - 03:49 PM

"Time Remaining" behaviour has definitely changed. I cannot say for sure, but it now seems to be related to the connected state of the players. I looks more like a case of the countdown skipping 30 seconds when everyone is "Connected" than when everyone clicks "Ready". The case where both teams all click "Ready" is rare indeed.

#4 Rhavin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 356 posts
  • LocationThe Dropship Texas, FRR

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

Buying the resistance 2 pack will net you alot of colors and good mechs as well. 18 colors total if you buy the mauler pack for 80, plus 12 mechs and bays and the innersphere faction camos for all of them 6 sets of faction cockpit items as well.

It will likely be quite a while before there is a Warhammer mastery pack as there is no Champion warhammer. Might be better off buying them with cbills or just spending the 20 bucks for a basic pack and grabbing the Black Widow addition for 15. You get 4 mechs, their mechbays, premium time and a full set of cockpit fluff plus badges and titles. The price of a warhammer mastery pack is probably going to be around 30 to 33 dollars if and when it does come out. That would be for 3 mechs. Could be a long long time, even never. Warhammer chassis is great btw. Well worth the 35 if you can afford it.

If I started over today fresh knowing what I know, I would probably buy a Warhammer with Hero addon and 15 in MC to grab some one shot camos, 3 colors and a couple of mechbays. Or a maurader pack and 25 in MC.

#5 BoPop

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 543 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:56 PM

there is zero difference between hotrod black and obsidian black fyi. but I love love hotrod red and black, phoenix black does have a tad different reflective quality than obsidian/hotrod. battleship grey is one of my favorites.

it's important to look good as you do that last flying one legged jump jet leap into the air while five different enemy mechs blow you to shreds and the entire team spectating on you gets to watch that beautiful paint job crash to the ground.

but yea be careful buying colors that are too similar, cuz they might actually be the exact same color in the end with just a .001 difference in the ROYGBIV color spectrum....

#6 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 05:57 PM

wow, i didn't realize those packs came with so many colors. wish i did, I might of grabbed the clan III when i made my clanner account.

OP, Clan wave II and III, along with the Origins pack all have colors, just click on the factions bellow to see the colors, the lesser packs you can pick just a few, the 80 dollar full pack gives you all factions.

IS side, Resistance I and II Have a bunch.

#7 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 11 June 2016 - 09:35 PM

View PostSpangle, on 11 June 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Time Remaining. When your waiting to drop it now and again misses out about 40 secs of time, curious as to why?

You know that ready button? If everyone pushes ready, the match starts. Buuut, this rarely happens. And that got old fast. So, Pgi set it up so that once everyone's connected to the match, the timer says 'Screw it' and drops down to ten seconds left.

Also, if you wanna take a gander at clan tech, try the.... hmm...

Well drats. all the trials are pretty horrible. Well, till you get down to the bantam an feather weights. Maybe just wait till the next trial roll out?

~Leone.

Edited by Leone, 11 June 2016 - 09:37 PM.

#8 XtremWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 551 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:36 AM

I have the 3M, few more XP and that will be speed tweak and it’ll be elite’d

Speed Tweak is the first elite tweak you should take.
Fast Fire might be close 2nd, but you have no reasons to pick the Convergence tweak (since it has no effect at all) or the Faster Powering Sequence (since you should always be avoiding shutting down) before ST or FF.

About the Timer thing:
Timer is set to 75 seconds for every player to join. Once everyone's connected, Timer is set to 20 sec but match can be launched as soon as everyone press the Ready Button (but no one press the damn button so you have to wait for those damn 20 sec). Only time you wait the full 75 sec is when someone fail to connect until the very end.

For colors, i'd also recommend buying Mech Packs:
- Resistance 2 is nice since all Mechs except Wolfhound are strong chassis (WLF aren't bad though).
- Try to pick Packs when they still have their Early Bird preorder bonus, there's always 3 colors included (along with module, and enough CBills to buy a very large XL engine).
- Also note that every special camo for hero/champion/special variants comes with its own color set, so usually 3. Which means Resist2 brings up to 21 colors, and that you can buy some cheap hero (better when they're on sales) with the MC's you get from events, achievements and gaining ranks in FW mostly for their colors.

Edited by XtremWarrior, 12 June 2016 - 02:16 AM.

#9 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:58 AM

before a Warhammer Mastery Pack can be released PGI will need to create a Warhammer Champion, and I have yet to see a post asking for sugested designs, the last few times PGI have made/redesigned Champion Mechs they ask for ideas then have the most popular sugestions voted on, then put them ingame 2-4 months later, therefore it is likely to be at minimum 3 months and possibly a lot longer before there is a Warhammer Mastery Pack, and the mastery pack will probably only work out about $5-$8 less expensive than the standard pack + hero addon.

as for time remaining before match start, the countdown starts when the match forms, when everyone is connected or all of 1 team are "ready" the countdown drops to 30 seconds, if everyone is ready the match launches immeadiatly

if you are after IS Mechs I would wait until after the rescale in tuesdays patch, most of the Mechs are apparently being resized, in some cases they will become significantly smaller, in some slightly larger but apparently most Mechs will be rescaled by at least 0,5%, and the quirks will be adjusted to accommodate the new size.
that could seriously affect the balance between chassis, in 2 weeks time what chassis/variants are considered competitive could have changed a lot.

if you are not familiar with this checkout the post linked below for a comparison between the old and rescaled catapult, at least 1 other Mech will receive a similar size reduction
http://mwomercs.com/...rbee-hero-mech/

View PostBoPop, on 11 June 2016 - 05:56 PM, said:

there is zero difference between hotrod black and obsidian black fyi. but I love love hotrod red and black, phoenix black does have a tad different reflective quality than obsidian/hotrod. battleship grey is one of my favorites.

it's important to look good as you do that last flying one legged jump jet leap into the air while five different enemy mechs blow you to shreds and the entire team spectating on you gets to watch that beautiful paint job crash to the ground.

but yea be careful buying colors that are too similar, cuz they might actually be the exact same color in the end with just a .001 difference in the ROYGBIV color spectrum....

yes there is no perceptible difference between Hot Rod and Obsidion, but those are literally the only 2 shades available where there is no perceptible difference from another shade.
every other shade looks, to my eye, noticeably diferant from similar shades, and you can achieve nice effects using a variety of slightly diferant shades

my unit has a black/white or light grey/red colour scheme, after a lot of experimenting with combinations of blacks, greys, whites and reds I decided Obsidian Black, Ash Grey and Ox Blood were, to me, the most aesthetically pleasing combination of those colours across chassis with a variety of surface finishes (some Mechs are shiny, some are dull, some look old and faded, a few have metallic or even opalescent finishes).

I own about half the colours, I think I have purchased about 6 when they were on sale, the others came with pack purchases, many of the older packs included "free" colours if you preordered, and the more recent multi Mech packs, usually include a number of "faction content" depending on what tier of the pack you purchased, the faction content included cammo unlocks for the purchased chassis, 3 or 6 colours, and some cockpit items, unfortunately the more recent single chassis packs have not included faction content or colours.

if you want both Mechs and colours and are willing to spend the money here are the packs which come with colours, lowest value first
Clan Wave 2 and 3, 3 colours + 3 variants for $30, 4 faction picks(12 colours) for $120, wave 3 has, in my opinion, better Mechs.
Resistance, 3 colours + 3 variants for $20, $80 gets 3 variants each of 4 chassis + 6 content picks for 18 colours, assuming you do not take any duplicate faction content
Origins IIC, $20 gets you 3 variants and 6 colours, $80 gets you 3 each of 4 chassis + 4 faction content picks for upto 24 colours
Resistance 2, $20 gets you 3 variants and 6 colours, $80 gets you 3 each of 4 chassis + 6 faction content for upt0 36 colours, also that pack contains arguably the best combination of 4 Mechs in any pack, possibly with exception of Clans wave 3.

#10 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:31 AM

Colours. Getting bored of the standard ‘washed out green’ I know I’ve read loads on here people saying to wait for the 50% off sales but how often do they happen? Thinking of buying black, red and gold as that’s the theme I have going in real life on my R33 GTR. I am correct in thinking that once the colour(s) is bought I have it for any mech/chassis?

My advice...tell them to piss off and just buy the colors you want. Even if they are not on sale. You are paying the money to add enjoyment to the game. Unless you are REALLY low on cash (college student or whatever)...just buy them and be done with it.

I did that a few years ago and have never regretted it. Buy the basics first (black/white/gray) and go from there.

Colors are permanent...unlike patterns. Once you buy a color it is yours to use on anything, IS or clan, standard chassis or hero. Forever (on your current account anyway).

The timer is waiting for everyone to connect. Once it detects that everyone is connected, it counts down from 10. This is to give people with ****** connections time to connect up with the game.

Next Mech. I’m thinking of getting the Warhammer when it comes out as a mastery pack, still havn’t played with clan mechs properly thou I did drop in the warhawk and direwhale a couple of times, to see what clan tech was like (found the whale just a bigger fatter slower hawk but with an extra guass), so just going to stick IS for now but not sure what to get next. Might have an idea once I’ve done my trail mech outings. Looking at my stats seems to be the trebuchet or the orion? Cant really see any pattern in my weapon stats and still class myself as to much of a noob to really have a paly style yet

The stats mean nothing without knowing your playstyle. The stats on a direwhale are awful if you like scouting or striking, as an example. Unlike the single player games, in MWO bigger is not always better. I pilot heavies and get owned by lights all the time.

You need to determine your playstyle before buying anything else.

If you do not know your playstyle, I would stick with the most flexible chassis until you do know. So Hunchback for IS, and Timberwolf for Clans.

Edited by Sadistic Savior, 12 June 2016 - 08:37 AM.

#11 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:36 AM

View PostGrinster, on 11 June 2016 - 03:49 PM, said:

"Time Remaining" behaviour has definitely changed. I cannot say for sure, but it now seems to be related to the connected state of the players. I looks more like a case of the countdown skipping 30 seconds when everyone is "Connected" than when everyone clicks "Ready". The case where both teams all click "Ready" is rare indeed.

They changed it in a patch a long time ago (a while after the beta, but still years ago). It used to be that the time dropped to 10 seconds once most players ( >75%?) hit "ready".

Now it automatically drops to 10 seconds once everyone is connected. I have been told the "ready" button no longer does anything, but I've never been able to test it.

#12 Spangle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:55 AM

Thanks for all the above advice

Ok well looks like its going to be the Warhammer pack and resistance 2 (by the time I’ve got thru those it’ll be August and Cyclops time)

Hadn’t Realised you still get the patterns, colours, premium time and items even after realease. Thought it worked on a order them before x date get this extra aka early adopter rewards then you have up until release day for the other extras… No idea why cause it doesn’t say that anywhere

Got 100MC, and the other giveaways, in the Kodiak launch weekend so no doubt there’ll be a Phoenix Hawk launch comp to get other free stuff +they seem to run things every other weekend or so

The re-scale looks very interesting are all the Mechs getting done in one go or will it be a couple per patch e.g Cataphract this time Shadow Hawk next time?

Think once I have the above I may get some MC later to play about with camos and any other colours I fancy, also once the re-scale is over might be something else I fancy mech wise

With the full Resistance 2 pack I’ll get lights and mediums to do the XP grind to master so by the time I’ve one that they may have changed the champions again so might click with a chassis then lol

Next question is there a guide to GXP modules? Obviously you can click on them and it tells you what they do but doesn’t really explain WHAT they do, if you know what I mean, I know that once I’ve unlocked it I still need to buy the module for to use that skill on my Mech. So far I have enhanced sensor range (keep swapping that to whatever mech I drop in) and advanced zoom for my MAD-BH and guass

Was about to post when I seen Sadistic reply…

Yep think once I’ve seen what colours I get with Resistance 2 if there isn’t a shade I like will just pick it up (will probably end up buying the 3 I like anyway)

Think I cant decide on a playstyle I like cause I’m still in the noobie phase of “I’m running around in a big stompy robot” so at least with the above mechs it’ll give me different styles to try

Plus much prefer the design of the reseen Mechs and the unseen designs looked to brittle IMHO hence the Warhammer to go with my Marauders

Thanks for all the input on time remaining just means no quick bog break before I drop

#13 Horse Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:14 AM

I a noob myself made the mistake of getting a camo pattern right away for my Direwolf not putting the research into the colors. I will
Need to buy a few colors now. I got the Kodak set and am really enjoying it along with my Whale.

#14 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

Sorry, but the idea of any color besides camo just cracks me up.

But then I play Total War Napoleon where every unit is different down to the badges of their uniforms.

And yea...I admit, I have seen some pretty cool colors and mixes. One I'd like to get but could not find is solid White.

Party on dudes!

#15 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

View PostSpangle, on 12 June 2016 - 08:55 AM, said:

Yep think once I’ve seen what colours I get with Resistance 2 if there isn’t a shade I like will just pick it up (will probably end up buying the 3 I like anyway)

Think I cant decide on a playstyle I like cause I’m still in the noobie phase of “I’m running around in a big stompy robot” so at least with the above mechs it’ll give me different styles to try

Then I would stick to flexible chassis...Hunchback is a good one, as it can boat anything and they're cheap. Catapults are also pretty good (flexible hardpoints, mounted high up). I mastered both of these early on, though I rarely play them now.

Plus much prefer the design of the reseen Mechs and the unseen designs looked to brittle IMHO hence the Warhammer to go with my Marauders

I buy and master them for similar reasons. I was around in the 80s when the unseen mechs were the "normal" mechs, so it's a nostalgia thing for me. I've mastered the Archer, Battlemaster, Shadowhawk, and Marauder. I am in the process of mastering the Rifleman. I will probably master the Warhammer as well, eventually.

But...their designs are not very practical most of the time. Most of them rely on arm mounted weapon hardpoints. This is a problem because arm mounted weapons are easier to blow off than torso mounted weapons, and they are usually mounted low, making it really hard to snipe over obstacles. As an example, I am currently playing my Marauder a lot. The low arms mean I have to expose a lot of my torso to snipe at enemies. For direct fire weapons, you are generally going to want hardpoints that are at or above eye level. Of all the unseen/reseen I have played I think I liked the Battlemaster the most (lots of torso energy hardpoints mounted high up).

On the Clan side, the Timberwolf is probably the best all around mech in the game. It can boat anything, in any configuration. It's jump capable, and fast. It is what I play when I want to win (I get more kills with the Marauder, but I get more wins with the Timberwolf). Clan missiles are also a lot more fun than IS missiles.

Edited by Sadistic Savior, 12 June 2016 - 06:01 PM.

#16 Sadistic Savior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:10 PM

Next question is there a guide to GXP modules? Obviously you can click on them and it tells you what they do but doesn’t really explain WHAT they do, if you know what I mean, I know that once I’ve unlocked it I still need to buy the module for to use that skill on my Mech. So far I have enhanced sensor range (keep swapping that to whatever mech I drop in) and advanced zoom for my MAD-BH and guass

My advice...go for MECH modules first. Do not waste GXP on weapon modules until you have decided what your playstyle is.

The general consensus is that radar deprivation is the most useful. It will immediately break any lock an enemy has once they lose line of sight to you. This can be incredibly useful against missile boats.

The second most useful mech module, IMO, is Seismic. This is really nice if you are a sniper or missile support...it will alert you when some obnoxious light is trying to sneak up on you. But as with Radar deprivation, seismic is useful for pretty much any playstyle.

Advanced Zoom is a must have if you do any sniping at all (even against non-combat targets, like UAVs). I have this module but I never use it...the other two are more useful to me most of the time.

Enhanced sensor range is a specialist module, like Advanced zoom. It's utility is going to be specific to certain playstyles only.

Weapon-specific modules are intended as an end-game thing. They are meant for pilots that have a very narrow and specific playstyle. I would not invest anything into them until you have mastered the general Mech modules you want first.

Do not buy more than one of any module. It's a waste. Just unequip/re-equip them when you swap out mechs.

#17 Xetelian

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,391 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:31 PM

Modules in order of worth

1. Radar Dep for use in every mech
2. Advanced Seismic sensor for use in every mech
3. Advanced Target Decay for use in LRM equiped mechs
4. Target Info gathering for use in every mech
5. Advanced Zoom for use in sniper orientated mechs

There really isn't much use for any module that I didn't list.
Capture Accel is garbage
Air Strike and Arty strike accuracy is garbage
Hill climb is garbage
360 Target retention is in my opinion garbage
Speed retention is garbage
ect.
All garbage.

If you're looking for a quick package that will get you started in a specific class check the steam packs out.
http://store.steampo...com/app/342200/

http://store.steampo...?snr=1_5_9__405

These packs feature good mechs for the IS and Clan sides, 3 colors, a camo pattern, MC and cBills as well as a month of premium time.

They go 20% off all the time, so keep an eye out.

I bought the assault package and love my KGC and DWF.

#18 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:58 PM

Hadn’t Realised you still get the patterns, colours, premium time and items even after realease. Thought it worked on a order them before x date get this extra aka early adopter rewards then you have up until release day for the other extras… No idea why cause it doesn’t say that anywhere

I am pretty sure that was the case with Phoenix and Clans (wave 1)

The re-scale looks very interesting are all the Mechs getting done in one go or will it be a couple per patch e.g Cataphract this time Shadow Hawk next time?

this has been in the works for several months, apparently it took so long because they wanted to do everything in 1 go, the Mechs are being rescailed if their volume was 0,5% or more out from what PGI has decided it should be for the tonage, that means most Light Mechs are likely to get bigger, but apparently the Nova and Catapult were the worst offenders at 18% out.

I cannot give you a full and complete guide but I will give you information on some of the more popular modules here goes,
Seismic Sensor, allows you to detect enemy movement within a certain radius of you provided both your Mechs feet are on the ground
Radar Deprivation makes the enemy loose a lock on you 3 seconds faster than usual, usualy meaning they loose the lock instantly
Advanced Target Decay holds a lock for 2 extra seconds
advanced zoom, gives a box with a large zoomed in image when activated
Artillary Strike, drops smoke where your arm o reticule is pointed, then a cluster of shells drop arround the smoke
Air Strike, drops smoke where your arm o reticule is pointed, then an aircraft flies in from behind where you were facing and drops a line ob bombs starting at the smoke
UAV luanches a UAV above your head, it looks down and sees enemies, providing locks for you and your allies as well as countering ECM within range
there are many other modules, if the description of a specific module is not clear to you ask, ether here or in "short question, short answer"

#19 Spangle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 06:13 AM

Quick update and a question...

Bought the Warhammers and the Resistance 2 pack last night and had a quick drop in both the Black Widow and the 1R® Mauler before bed. Now have 25 Mechs and one empty mech bay, when did this become so addictive...

Logged in this afternoon and thought I'll have a look at the other content but all I have extra is the Pheonix Black items from the hammers. Checked th Emails and no redeem codes for the faction content so had a good lock MWO in the mechlab then came back to my profile on here and started looking round and think I have found it under content?
Before I go clicking around I am right in thinking that if I click each one once I'll get the full content available?

Also just realised that the little scroll bar of Mechs must be in the order they were inserted into your account. Cause I couldn't decide what order to elite them I'll do them in that order and when I get bored of the XP grind I'll just drop a couple of times starting at the other end lol

#20 Rhavin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 356 posts
  • LocationThe Dropship Texas, FRR

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:31 PM

Ok, to unlock your faction content got the top of the page, hit profile and then look under the forum link for a new link called content. Hit it. Select the ones you want and have a blast.

Remember there is nothing to keep you from choosing the same content pack 2 3 or even 6 times. So be careful that you don't pick one twice unless you want too. There are no refunds if you chose wrong here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users