Cut Price Of All Modules In Half.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Rando Slim

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 459 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:08 PM

Yea just like the title says, do it.........now........please. Its silly and disrespectful of the players time to spend that much on modules for every mech, and even more silly to make players have to hunt through mechs to find modules and switch them around all the time because the prices are assinine and most of us have a good deal of mechs. It would also allow for newer players to get what they need faster so they can compete on a more even playing field faster and aren't so disheartened by the grind for essential things. Give me one good reason a radar dep and a weapon mod set should cost as much as full out Hellbringer? Or like 10 gauss rifles? It makes zero sense.

If you won't do that, could you please design a system where all modules are "floating" in ones inventory and can be yanked off whatever mech wherever they are and put on the one you are building with the push of a button so you don't have to go hunting for them?

I promise you that literally EVERYONE hates the prices of modules and would like them reduced. I have piloted with hundreds of players and I guarantee not a SINGLE ONE of them would disagree.

Edited by Rando Slim, 16 October 2016 - 09:11 PM.

#2 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 17 October 2016 - 02:15 PM

I think someone complained once about having modules sold cheaply. They Nerfed the Price up. Sorry dude.

#3 a gaijin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,003 posts
  • LocationUS Naval Base, Yokosuka, Japan

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:18 PM

Here's a better suggestion: GET RID OF MODULES.

They're stupid. More worse: they're the stupidly accepted "norm" to the point where EVERYONE must use Radar Deprivation on every mech they own or suffer the consequences.
Not to mention the practically mandatory use of weapon modules for every weapon system on your mech when possible -- or suffer the consequences of being at a disadvantage.

It's so bad that I succumbed to it and have a Radar Dep module as well as weapon range/cooldown modules on every mech I pilot, and I have redundant modules on all of them so I don't have to continuously waste seconds of my life pulling one module off one mech to put into another.

It's just another stupid, grindy, waste of c-bills and time, and an example of poor Mechwarrior game planning. But sh1t like this is great for other "awesome" f2p game gems like Fallen Earth. Ugh.

Edited by Lone Wanderer, 19 October 2016 - 04:33 PM.

#4 Aria Wolfe

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:28 AM

modules such as SRM cooldown and range should NOT be different for srm 2,4 & 6. SRM is SRM regardless of the number of missiles it launches, same applies to LRMs, AC's, LBX..

Also, Early Adopter awards should give modules for each of the chassis. Oh wait, no more modules with early adopter awards, just decals....hmmm decals cost MC. Modules cost grindable c-bills. OK!

Edited by Aria Wolfe, 27 October 2016 - 01:09 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users