No replies to this topic

#1 Nyte Wolf

• PipPip
  • The Hunter
  • 35 posts
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:17 PM

With the upcoming skill tree.

1. the way its set up know , it promotes boating weapons. with a limited supply of skill points , most people will limit themselves to 1-2 weapon types/mech.

2. will new skills be added when the time jump occurs?

3. The skill tree will be refined over time(educated guess here). Hopefully to reduce/eliminate having to get a skill i don't want/need, in order to get to a skill i do want/need.(this maybe wishful thinking)

4.Will there be a free respec for the inevitable changes that are coming? And what will the criteria be for these ?

The time jump to 3068ish.......

1. will we get a free skill respec when the new weapons and equipment arrives ? not sure i want to fiddle with any mech builds to much till i know.

2. With major changes coming for I.S. (engines,weapons) not sure i will run/outfit/or skill any till i have a better idea what we are getting.

3. if the I.S. will be getting Light Fusion Engines why would i buy (standard/ xl) for any of my I.S. mechs now ?.

Basically there are to many variables and unknowns at this time for me to make any decisions regarding any of my I.S. mechs.(they will probably stay in the garage till the time jump, unskilled and equipped with items i already own for them)

Things don't change much for clans, aside from a few cool new weapon systems i am hoping they add.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users