#1 Breadmachine

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:21 AM

The Purple Stuff.
(mech xp from the current game)

The current Mech XP refund system pulls from the chassis total value, rather than the specific variant you're treeing, and permanently allocating it to the variant.

It could be better to be refunded to the Chassis, rather than the particular variant, so that it could still be used on other variants if so desired.

Some players like to use several variants within a chassis; sharing between the chassis makes sense, does it not?

Thank you.

#2 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:55 PM

they should charge C-bills to convert XP into GXP instead of MC and give us a way to recover the XP attatched to trial mechs, if we dno't buy the mech we lose out. I don't have a lot of mastered mechs so it's going to be a battle skilling them up.

#3 Chound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Solitary
  • The Solitary
  • 300 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:39 PM

View PostBreadmachine, on 27 April 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

The Purple Stuff.
(mech xp from the current game)

The current Mech XP refund system pulls from the chassis total value, rather than the specific variant you're treeing, and permanently allocating it to the variant.

It could be better to be refunded to the Chassis, rather than the particular variant, so that it could still be used on other variants if so desired.

Some players like to use several variants within a chassis; sharing between the chassis makes sense, does it not?

Thank you.

that's fine for the mechs you own but the TRIAL mechs. I play the trial mechs and they get XP as well. They do keep track of the XP earned on the trial mechs. I should be allowed to remove that XP and use it whereever. If I don't buy the same variant of mech I lose the XP. I have 12K xp on one trial mech and I want to use it even if I don't buy the mech or one like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users