4 replies to this topic

#1 Clutch Cargo

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 20 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:18 PM

So after the latest patch the game glitched in a big way, Mechs with camo patterns were all white. decals were there but nothing else, trying to launch into game and repetitive disconnects, would get through to the map and then booted.SO i tried the " repair tool " nothing. So I did the old install/reinstall and now it gets about 2/3 of the way through the download and stops due to a " miss matched file " Unfortunately I think I'm done. Tired of trying to fix things I didn't break.

#2 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:27 PM

Have you sent support an e-mail regarding the issue? They are usually helpful, but I must say I personally never had such issue that you have described.

Edited by El Bandito, 21 March 2018 - 03:28 PM.

#3 Grus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Devil
  • Little Devil
  • 4,155 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:34 PM

^^^^^^^

contact support

#4 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,680 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 21 March 2018 - 05:42 PM

Run the repair tool. Mismatches/file corruptions happen for several reasons. Memory instability first (settings, power, heat, etc), other programs and/or antivirus interference, harddrive issues then sometimes connectivity. Then there can be the odd, rare times when the file being downloaded is not the file the checksum is set up for and not a file package recently updated but only discovered when by those installing for the first time or reinstalling.

From your initial description then your reinstall issues, the problem likely resides with your system, unfortunately. And this is from assisting other players across a few online games.

#5 Clutch Cargo

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 20 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:24 AM

Nope , Nothing wrong with my computer , Like I said , downloaded the new patch, went into the game had the issue with camo pattern, then tried to launch, multiple boots,logged out . went to repair tool 4 times. ran , hit fix, then uninstalled game and all files, went to down load and bam, big whammies, 2/3rds way through download would stop with error , Have not changed any thing on my computer, other games run great, no issues, ran every diag there is . no issues. no over heating ( my system is liquid cooled ) only difference made was MWO patch. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users