Solaris 7 Pack

6 replies to this topic

#1 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:06 PM

I want the Revenant Mad Dog Hero Omnimech. $20 USD is not too much to pay now. The rest of the pack I need the way a Lemur needs a cocktail of caffeine and LSD. I got this idea after hearing how uninspiring the Blood Asp is. I need the Premium Time,Warhorns and if the Revenant is as good as the Bandit I will be well pleased.

What are your thoughts?

#2 Cloves

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 561 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:15 PM

View PostSpare Parts Bin, on 21 June 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

I want the Revenant Mad Dog Hero Omnimech. $20 USD is not too much to pay now. The rest of the pack I need the way a Lemur needs a cocktail of caffeine and LSD. I got this idea after hearing how uninspiring the Blood Asp is. I need the Premium Time,Warhorns and if the Revenant is as good as the Bandit I will be well pleased.

What are your thoughts?

The premium time alone is worth 12$. You can melt the other mechs down for bays and still come out ahead. Go for it.

#3 DoctorJest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 474 posts
  • LocationBourne, UK

Posted 22 June 2018 - 01:02 AM

I run 4 ER Meds, Light Tag and them as many ATMs as I can fit on (3 x 6 and 1 x 3 IIRC) which seems to work quite acceptably.

Do it.

Do it now.

#4 CFC Conky

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,793 posts
  • LocationThe PSR basement.

Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:37 AM

Hi Bin,

It's a pretty good deal at twenty bucks, I wish I had held off from purchasing it when it first came out since I'm just starting to mess around with the mechs in the pack. I do very poorly in the Mad Dog, but then I'm more of an IS guy.

Good hunting,
CFC Conky

#5 Spare Parts Bin

• Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:51 PM

I am thinking twin LBX-2s in the arms, quad SRM-4s in the torsos and twin ERMLs rounding out the weaponry. I plan on using a TC1,CAP and AMS to aid in target detection and my survival.

#6 Jesse Custer

• PipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:06 AM

Worth it for the Revenant alone. You can ditch most of the others (I'd keep the Street Cleaner because there's something hilarious about a 100+kph Urbie). The Firestorm is decent. The Kraken is just...weird. But you also get 'mech bays, the 30 days of Premium...at $20, it's a good deal if you're a newbie like me.

#7 Steve Pryde

• Ace Of Spades
  • 1,468 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 July 2018 - 08:55 AM

View PostJesse Custer, on 03 July 2018 - 07:06 AM, said:

Worth it for the Revenant alone. You can ditch most of the others (I'd keep the Street Cleaner because there's something hilarious about a 100+kph Urbie). The Firestorm is decent. The Kraken is just...weird. But you also get 'mech bays, the 30 days of Premium...at $20, it's a good deal if you're a newbie like me.

Beside the Revenant I like the Kraken hero the most. Fitted an AC20, two MRM30s and 2 medium lasers in it with an 350 LFE. Just use the AC20 and MRMs only and then twist instantly. Lasers only for shooting down UAVs and if you dont need to twist.

Edited by Steve Pryde, 03 July 2018 - 08:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users