4 replies to this topic

#1 Vanguard836

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:06 PM

The Jenner IIC-2's arms armor value are suffering from the same bug as the previous patch. The max value is currently 24 but upon saving they will revert back to 18 maximum.

Also affects the Jenner IIC-A

Edited by Vanguard836, 22 June 2018 - 02:11 PM.

#2 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:07 PM

Here, I got two Jenner IICs.To recap, they have no quirks on their own.I believe the problem is survival tree quirks messing things up.

Jenner IIC is all fine and the way I want it. It has no survival nodes.

Posted Image

Jenner IIC A is the problem. If I set max armor to all but head, save, and then select another mech and switch back to look at the jenner, it shows it doesn't accept full armor on arms. But not just that, it has LESS armor on torso. It has max, but the max armor is less, even though with survival nodes it should be more. It has little more max armor on STs but even they seem bugged, as if the survival nodes should give 4 more armor, they are only 2 more than the not influenced Jenner IIC.

So pls fix it so my Jenner IIC A can be as compative on Solaris 7 as it should.
Posted Image

#3 Tier5 Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,049 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 09:12 PM

View PostVanguard836, on 22 June 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

The Jenner IIC-2's arms armor value are suffering from the same bug as the previous patch. The max value is currently 24 but upon saving they will revert back to 18 maximum.

Also affects the Jenner IIC-A

Can you confirm, that you have survival nodes on both of your affected Jenners IICs?

#4 Ricky Cheung

Lead QA

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for reporting.

All Jenner IIC max arm armor value should be 18 (unskilled). Currently there's an error in the client that let players set it up to 24 instead of 18 on JR7-IIC-2 and JR7-IIC-A in Mechlab. Our backend still contains the correct intended value of 18 so that's why if you attempt to save anything over 18 on the arms, it will revert back.

This will be corrected in our next patch scheduled on July 17, 2018
Please note that 18 max arm armor is the intended value for JR7-IIC-2 and JR7-IIC-A. (unskilled)

#5 Vanguard836

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:06 AM

View PostRicky Cheung, on 26 June 2018 - 09:57 AM, said:

Thanks for reporting.

All Jenner IIC max arm armor value should be 18 (unskilled). Currently there's an error in the client that let players set it up to 24 instead of 18 on JR7-IIC-2 and JR7-IIC-A in Mechlab. Our backend still contains the correct intended value of 18 so that's why if you attempt to save anything over 18 on the arms, it will revert back.

This will be corrected in our next patch scheduled on July 17, 2018
Please note that 18 max arm armor is the intended value for JR7-IIC-2 and JR7-IIC-A. (unskilled)

Perfect, thanks for clearing it up Ricky !

One question however, the max armor should be 238 points and I can only go to 226 maximum. If the arms are capped to 18 then where's the remaining 12 points if every other location is maxed ?
Looks like the STs and CT values were reverted back to May patch compared to the other Jenner IIC versions.

Edited by Vanguard836, 26 June 2018 - 01:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users