• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 155 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:13 PM

Two bugs captured on video:
  • Conquest matches don't end when one team has killed all enemies and is ahead in caps. Probably hardcoded for 12 kills - therefore broken with a team size of 4
  • Heat dissipation is no longer constant - it now is initially very fast, then slows down

#2 Blockpirat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Corsair
  • The Corsair
  • 155 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Germany

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:16 PM

Also, - in case anyone is interested - an Imgur album with screenshots of my PTS match results:

https://imgur.com/a/pcXUDsE

#3 -P U R E-

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWarsaw

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:43 PM

Same issue here. First 20%-25% of heat dissipates in a fraction of a second then it slows down.

#4 ChapeL

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:51 PM

Could be a feature ?

#5 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:59 PM

I have this bug on various builds, HBR, DS... cannot recreate it but it seems to happen most with 2xHLL & 4xERML.

The PTS needs to get switched off now, hoxfixed and all this data scrapped, it is tainted.

...also the event isn't registering any games played.

https://clips.twitch...lLEDGrammarKing

Edited by Pseudo98, 13 July 2018 - 05:04 PM.

#6 NUMBERZero1032

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wrath
  • The Wrath
  • 148 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

Actually the conquest capture bug is in the main game. For MRBC we were testing it. If teams only have captured one point each and you wipe the enemy, you gotta capture another point even though you are ahead. If you wipe the enemy before capturing any point, and then you capture one point, the game will end.

#7 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:42 PM

Can we please get this bumped and pinned, the data is compromised with the heat bug, I expect half the players who have it aren't even noticing it. We are wasting their time writing detailed summaries when the PTS needs to be shut down immediately and hotfixed.

Players with this bug have a HUGE advantage right now, besides the data being tainted people on the receiving end of these alphas are not getting a true representation of their opponents DPS, this bug is skewing all data and player experience, I have seen it on at least 3 of my builds.

Edited by Pseudo98, 13 July 2018 - 10:01 PM.

#8 A Headless Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 273 posts
  • LocationImmersed in Stupid.

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:55 PM

It's not a bug, it's a feeeeeaaaaaature!

#9 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:58 AM

Bump.

#10 Chris Lowrey

Design Consultant

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 318 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:03 PM

So I'll forward the video along Monday, but for those others experiencing issues please post EoR group screens with ping rates visible so we can gather as much info as possible for those that would investigate these matters.

#11 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:29 PM

View PostChris Lowrey, on 14 July 2018 - 02:03 PM, said:

So I'll forward the video along Monday, but for those others experiencing issues please post EoR group screens with ping rates visible so we can gather as much info as possible for those that would investigate these matters.

Here is the entire match from the clip highlighted, I have a timestamp in the top right of my stream if that helps also: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284726366

I will highlight other examples.

#12 Pseudo98

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2018 - 02:46 PM

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284729385 (MC-II DS, 2xHLL, 4xERML, 2xGauss)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284730518 (MC-II DS, 2xHLL, 4xERML, 2xGauss & spectate the Hellbringer)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/284732503 (HBR-F, 2xHLL, 4xERML, 2xGauss)

I ran other chassis between these examples without the bug, MC-II 1, 4xERLL, 2xGauss was fine for example, this was done without restarting the client.

Please also note that in at least two matches others on comms where acknowledging the bug also so the chances of it being the standard bug rare we see on the live servers is slim, this appears to be something different.

Edited by Pseudo98, 14 July 2018 - 05:22 PM.

#13 Dr Cara Carcass

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guillotine
  • Guillotine
  • 643 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:59 PM

Thats a bug with servers dening shots, watch my videos, every second shoit doesnt count - doesnt do dmg and the heat gets reset after a shot.

I initially thought it was hitreg, but when the heat is reset like that, the shot didnt count, look at the heatscale after shots that didnt register.

Look like heat is initially client based, but then gets overridden by the server. So the server decided, nope you didnt shoot, reset the heat please. It coinsides with shots not registering 100% of the time.

Look at the gauss registering fine, i bet that is because your client sents a signallike: he is holding, still holding, still holding, released, which when a packet is lost (or the server just doesnt want to do anythign with it) just tells the server ok he released it, fire the shot. While for the laser there is one incidence that tells the server: hey he did click, shoot, which uppon packet loss (or server lazyness) results in what you see, the client fires, but the server doesnt "see" it.

I mean the clearest evidence shoiuld be this video, happened in a solaris match and my opponent agreed to the test.

here you cannot see that the heatscale does reset, because its just 2%, however you can see the massive problems that i think are from the server somehow dropping the shots.

The one thing that makes me wonder is, that i could never find an amount of packet loss that would explain this behavior with whatever tool you can use.

Edited by Cara Carcass, 14 July 2018 - 04:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users