Getting Shot Through Walls.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Maugged

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 02:30 PM

I just got shot by a pirhana through a wall. He could damage me i wasn't able to reply. Not an invisible wall, a wall one is not supposed to shoot through.

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:05 PM

View PostMaugged, on 28 December 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I just got shot by a pirhana through a wall. He could damage me i wasn't able to reply. Not an invisible wall, a wall one is not supposed to shoot through.

Location? Screens? Map grid?

It wouldn't be the first time I've seen as shot go through a wall, but it is a rarity. However, without any information about the actual event, I can not confirm nor even investigate your claims. (Not that I'm PGI staff, but I wouldn't mind confirming for you if I can do it as well.)

Right now, I can't even begin to suspect what wall you may be talking about.

#3 Maugged

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:02 PM

I've not posted screenshots because i don't want people to go look for it. It's probably something that belongs to the exploit category so i don't want to give too much information publicly. The MWO staff can pm me in order to get a screenshot of the place it happened.

#4 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:37 PM

View PostMaugged, on 28 December 2018 - 10:02 PM, said:

I've not posted screenshots because i don't want people to go look for it. It's probably something that belongs to the exploit category so i don't want to give too much information publicly. The MWO staff can pm me in order to get a screenshot of the place it happened.

You can also send them this information via Email. Send them an email from the most appropriate address located in the "Support" tab in the forum header. Provide them with as much information you have about this.

Otherwise, it's unlikely to be noticed/addressed, as you've not provided information here and I don't think they will PM you asking for said information.

The most posting here can do is get other players to confirm and provide additional supporting information about this problem, which we kinda can't. (I'm not disagreeing with your reasons by the way. I didn't even think about the possible abuse of this... which is odd because it's normally something I'm alert about.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users