Mwo - Rafvgea - A Stream For Charity!

9 replies to this topic

#1 Poggle

• PipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 12:44 PM

Im not sure if this is allowed here, but im posting about a 24hr Live Stream I am taking part in for Charity. The Royal Air Force has recently formed the RAF Video Gaming and Esports Association (RAFVGEA) and as a member I am taking part in its first formal event - a 24hr live stream!

The charity is called C-R-Y (Cardiac Risk in the Young) which looks to prevent and better understand the sudden and inexplicable death of young people due to Caridac Arrest. CRY offers emotional and clinical support following a young sudden cardiac arrest.

As a bit of a MWO player I will be choosing to play my first 4 hours of the stream on MWO (and perhaps some more time later). So, if you like watching MWO on Twitch tune into my channel and if you have the pennies please, please donate to this worthy cause.

See my channel for details of the event, or read the below whch refers to the RAFs official gaming channel which will be hosting different RAF Streamers during the event (my slot is 0000BST for a Dead Space Sci-Fi Horror fest):

[color=#DCDDDE]Royal Air Force Video Gaming & Esports Association is running a 24 hour gaming #charity #livestream from 7pm Tues 30th July for Cardiac Risk in the Young To find out more or donate go to our Wonderful Organisation page [/color]https://www.wonderfu...afvgea-c2d953a2[color=#DCDDDE] or watch live at Twitch.tv/RAFVGEA #Twitch #RAFVGEA [/color]

Hope you can make it!

Edited by Poggle, 29 July 2019 - 12:46 PM.

#2 Prototelis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 04:52 PM

Bumping this because its getting covered up by shitposting and epic drama.

#3 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 30 July 2019 - 12:54 AM

Yep.

#4 Poggle

• PipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:30 AM

Thanks Gents for the support!

#5 FRAGTAST1C

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 2,877 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 30 July 2019 - 04:54 AM

Couldn't Diarocht (sorry for butchering your name) pin this topic or something until the even is done?

#6 Teenage Mutant Ninja Urbie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 05:55 AM

View PostFRAGTAST1C, on 30 July 2019 - 04:54 AM, said:

Couldn't Diarocht (sorry for butchering your name) pin this topic or something until the even is done?

only time I see him around when he's [redacted] somebody for [redacted] things that [redacted] does.
it's [redacted]
.. ;D

oh, and bump, cause: good things deserve a bump.

#7 Poggle

• PipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 07:47 AM

Heh! That would be awesome but what I want to know is where are the US/CAN Esports Armed Forces Teams? I hears the US where close...come on USAF, where are you???

#8 Sabertooth1966

• PipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 92 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 July 2019 - 12:36 PM

bump

#9 Poggle

• PipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for the bumps gents!

Got a few more games to go before I take a break to go onto the main RAFVGEA Twitch Channel where I will be streaming the space horror Dead Space!

If you didnt see the stream, please feel free to throw a few follows out, repeat us on Social Media or even donate a few pennies!

#10 Poggle

• PipPip
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • The Cyber Warrior
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 09:10 AM

Im streaming my last 45 mins of this event in MWO! Come look, come donate! We are soooo close to the target for this awesome charity!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users