#1 Viersche

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 August 2020 - 06:54 AM

Hi All,

Where would i find the decals and cockpit ornaments i've gotten from supply caches and events?

I've gotten a few decals or paint schemes from supply caches and now earned some cockpit ornaments from the current event. But every time i click on the owned section for camo spec and cockpit, it just comes up as blank.

I even redeemed the +1 mech bay reward from the current event but my max mech bay hasn't increased.

Am i just looking in the wrong places or do i need to do an additional step?

Thanks in advanced.

#2 General Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,625 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 12:08 PM

Mechlab> Cockpit
Filter OWNED
Posted Image

#3 Viersche

• PipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:06 PM

That's actually my problem. Nothing is showing under owned on any tabs in either Camo Spec or Cockpit. Even the +1 mech bay from the event isn't adding up to my maximum mech bay count.

#4 Nesutizale

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 3,240 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 02:36 AM

Have you played at least one game since then? Sometimes you need to play another match after you clicked "Redeem" on the website for them to show up. A Testing ground match can also do the trick.

IF its still not showing up I would contact support. Make a screenshot of the evenpage that shows what you should have gotten.

#5 Horseman

• The Mercenary
  • The Mercenary
  • 4,703 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:28 AM

View PostViersche, on 08 August 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

That's actually my problem. Nothing is showing under owned on any tabs in either Camo Spec or Cockpit. Even the +1 mech bay from the event isn't adding up to my maximum mech bay count.

1. Bolt-ons are restricted to a single specific chassis each. Which, yes, is absolutely ****ing dumb.
2. The default decals filter is to the "New" category. Change it to "All".
3. Cockpit items have three types: Hanging, Standing, Mounted. make sure you're viewing the right category.

Edited by Horseman, 09 August 2020 - 08:29 AM.

#6 Frenzy Engine

• PipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 47 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 08:32 AM

You likely just need to refresh. Instead of going into a new game, just jump in and out of Testing Grounds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users