I'm Back!

No replies to this topic

#1 The6thMessenger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Captain
  • Nova Captain
  • 8,078 posts
  • LocationFrom a distance in an Urbie with a HAG, delivering righteous fury to heretics.

Posted 22 August 2020 - 07:02 PM

So, I got a mechwarrior itch that I want to scratch, but I'm waiting for MW5 to hit steam, so I guess I'm stuck at MWO for the moment, cause I ain't subscribing to Epic's delusion of and-or arguably-charade-of messiah-complex.

We had a PSR reset, that's good. But with it comes a bit of some drawbacks, like I'm stuck with unaggressive teammates for the time being -- maybe that might go as far as Tier-1, but we'll see. I do understand that it is my fault for charging in head on without back up.

There's also this one match where an Anni called everyone noobs for dying too early and having a bit of difference between scores. But then me in the Street-Cleaner, dealt most damage, killed 4 people, and won the game. "Who's the noob again?"

And as for the LRMs, well, I think everyone's having too much of an AMS for that. My LRM build is something like 2x LRM20A + 6x ERML on a timber-wolf, but with AMS batteries shutting me down, I might as well build for legitimate Laser-Vomit, and I don't even need to wait for a lock and just burst away.

I'm having fun with AC20 Urbies again, a lot of people wants to build AC20 on STD60 with 32 KPH, but really you can do it with LFE100 which is at the same weight as XL100 so it's a bit more survivable with more slots for exactly the same engine weight. Still wish that Urbies come with +50 to +100% ammo/ton quirk for serious heavy-ballistic builds.

Edited by The6thMessenger, 22 August 2020 - 07:03 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users