8 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Paladin117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:07 AM

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You clicked so I can only assume you've waded through the brown sea to see with your very own eyes the no good, Freeborn, cheaters in Solaris are up to. Well my friends.... They're doing the usual farming fake accounts cuz there is no incentive to play. Yes that's right! You've been JaBAITED! With all the free time I have now that there is no Solaris event (THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!! THE END IS NIGH!) I figured I would check in with the brown sea for the first time in a while to see what's up. TLDR: Wow. It's really dead in here huh?

Hop in some 1v1 and 2v2 action you weirdos. It's fun.

#2 John Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fighter
  • The Fighter
  • 966 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:31 AM

View PostGhost Paladin117, on 30 June 2021 - 10:07 AM, said:

It's fun.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

#3 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 30 June 2021 - 01:24 PM

Are they farming or is it the only way they can find a match?

#4 Ghost Paladin117

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 04:23 PM

View PostMonkey Lover, on 30 June 2021 - 01:24 PM, said:

Are they farming or is it the only way they can find a match?

Either one take your pick. There is little incentive with no events. Plus the majority of the population just doesn't play it.

#5 Monkey Lover

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 30 June 2021 - 10:11 PM

View PostGhost Paladin117, on 30 June 2021 - 04:23 PM, said:

Either one take your pick. There is little incentive with no events. Plus the majority of the population just doesn't play it.

They haven't updated anything from day it came out. Something as simple as moving from 7 launch buttons to 1 with check boxes. Would help out a ton.

As for cheating I'm not sure if it's funny or sad lol. Maybe they're just after the MC they give out can't think of any other reason it would be worth it.

#6 MW Waldorf Statler

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,457 posts
  • LocationGermany/Berlin

Posted 01 July 2021 - 02:36 AM

which Guy programmed Cheats for a dead Mode in a extem Niche Game ? Thats not Cod...its gave Cheaters in the old Times thats bannes in Waves , as MWO was new and Prominent and full of Hope and Future ...now its only a Shadow ,long before the Solaris Mode come to life

#7 RWTumbleWeed

Rookie

• The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 04:54 PM

Oops, this is a discussion about Sol-7 and cheating, I don't play Sol-7 and I am against any type of unsportsmanlike behavior, in ANY game !

#8 MTier Slayed Up

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 717 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 12:24 PM

View PostGhost Paladin117, on 30 June 2021 - 10:07 AM, said:

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You clicked so I can only assume you've waded through the brown sea to see with your very own eyes the no good, Freeborn, cheaters in Solaris are up to. Well my friends.... They're doing the usual farming fake accounts cuz there is no incentive to play. Yes that's right! You've been JaBAITED! With all the free time I have now that there is no Solaris event (THE WORLD'S GOING TO END!!! THE END IS NIGH!) I figured I would check in with the brown sea for the first time in a while to see what's up. TLDR: Wow. It's really dead in here huh?

Hop in some 1v1 and 2v2 action you weirdos. It's fun.

-1 troll post. No gifs/imgs.

#9 Rosarius

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 188 posts
  • LocationHervey Bay, Australia

Posted 13 August 2021 - 04:29 PM

View PostRWTumbleWeed, on 26 July 2021 - 04:54 PM, said:

Oops, this is a discussion about Sol-7 and cheating, I don't play Sol-7 and I am against any type of unsportsmanlike behavior, in ANY game !

I'm also against unsportsmanlike behaviour. There's this dude who has a chequered history of running straight into the enemy team and launching a suicide UAV to provide Intel that lasts approximately 5 seconds. Rumour has it this player has received moderation action a few times for this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users