7 replies to this topic

#1 kuma8877

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 691 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:55 PM

Have any other light pilots (short) run into any areas near the entranceways into the main hub where the underlying geometry (that you can't see thanks to the new false floor textures) brings you to a complete stop? Ran into a section tonight near the outer ramp and got yelled at because it wouldn't let me over until I hit the JJ's, which held up several of us trying to get around that barrier that blocks the entrance. I think it was E5 or E3 ish.

#2 Vexistential

• Pip
  • Philanthropist
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 11:14 PM

I got stuck on the ground as a piranha on the largest block that could be considered cover in the middle. I wish I could have taken some video, but, I was not disconnected.

I did do a good hundred or so damage to the madcat who stared me down as he annihilated me. I think I was positive in damage done vs damage taken. It was exactly what I expect from HPGzz reborn.

Edited by Vexistential, 09 September 2021 - 11:18 PM.

#3 GuardDogg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:19 AM

View Postkuma8877, on 09 September 2021 - 09:55 PM, said:

Have any other light pilots (short) run into any areas near the entranceways into the main hub where the underlying geometry (that you can't see thanks to the new false floor textures) brings you to a complete stop? Ran into a section tonight near the outer ramp and got yelled at because it wouldn't let me over until I hit the JJ's, which held up several of us trying to get around that barrier that blocks the entrance. I think it was E5 or E3 ish.

Yes I have. Last week was stuck while trying to back up into exit/entrance. Couldn't turn or anything. Was using a DW, that round.

Edited by GuardDogg, 10 September 2021 - 04:20 AM.

#4 pbiggz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:48 AM

report it to PGI, so far as I know Francois is doing more cleanup

#5 kuma8877

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 691 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:55 AM

Thanks! I just wanted to double check that it was an actual artifact in the map and not a connection issue or something on my end that stuck me to the geo or lagged warped me weird. I'll try and relocate it and report it to PGI.

#6 Armchair General

Volunteer Moderator

• PipPipPip
  • The Stryker
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 10:13 AM

Moved to HPG map feedback

#7 Moldur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 02:19 PM

In basement there is a quite apparent texture missing where you can just see into oblivion. Also on the sky bridge, there was one place where the ground was visually disappearing under me, making it very hard to not shoot the geometry or know where it actually ended to peek.

#8 FinnMcKool

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,600 posts
  • Locationunknown

Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:23 PM

i fell through the floor last night , kind of weird , then i found myself at the entrance to the basement

got no proff or anything, just saying it happened

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users