1 reply to this topic

#1 CommunistDog

Rookie

• The Challenger
  • The Challenger
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 October 2023 - 05:13 PM

Just came back and i'm looking for a unit.
I've played the game for a long time but i stopped a while back, now that i've started playing again i want to find a unit to group up with and have some fun.
My timezone is GMT+1.

#2 PointmanSF

• Pip
  • Pack Leader
  • Pack Leader
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNY, USA / Kilkenny, IRE

Posted 24 January 2024 - 05:22 PM

Well let me offer you a Discord Server, Friends of mine, Allied Units, and only if you truly want to join after enjoying your games with us - An ingame Unit of which you can be anything you want - Private Pilot (no time commitments) to a Lance Cdr. (If you enjoy the strategy/verbally motivating and directing matches in MWO, CUSA does love to train future Command Rank staff. From group/drop leader up to Lt. Cdr. of MWO Affairs - Take on as little or as much responsibility as you want. I never push but I do offer and the need is very real. Please drop by, if you wish to play a few matches with at least myself and others will join. MWO1 VC by default, when they hit 4 pilots, overflow to Bravo Lance / MWO 2, then to 3 as necessary. Hope to talk and hit the battlefield with you! =)

I am Irish-born living in NY, USA so I am GMT-5, most of us are from -3/5 to -/+ 1 or 2.

I don't want to break Terms here on mwomercs.com so I Messaged you our Discord invite link. If you don't want to join for any reason, DM me - Exact same name and capitalization on Discord.

Edited by PointmanSF, 24 January 2024 - 05:26 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users