331st Battlemech Legion

7 replies to this topic

#1 Name144795

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:33 PM

The 331st Royal Battlemech Division will be making its presence known in the Innersphere. The name is different but the honor behind this group is the same. (Keeping in the spirits of the game, and that MWO every unit are those of mercs.)

As of now recruitment will commence once the MWO launches if interested please present information here

Commanding officer
General "Wolverine" McEvedy
21st RCT The Minnesota Assault Guards

Edited by wolverine, 01 November 2011 - 06:34 PM.

#2 RedMax

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAiming PPC at your reactor

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

Are you associated with WS (Wolverine Solutions) in any way?
Just curious as I know a few of my old clan are here.
Thanks.

#3 Name144795

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:58 PM

Nah, I'm just reforming the banner here while I can. I'm from the old AVD_Steel Vipers back in MW3. We are looking for members right now, the funny thing is were taking in old members from different clans back in MW3 days. So if your active just drop me a com line. I hope to make a brand new website and forum for the 331st in earnest.

#4 RedMax

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 32 posts
  • LocationAiming PPC at your reactor

Posted 02 November 2011 - 06:03 AM

^^Sounds like a good idea.^^
I'll have to see what WS plans are. Have a feeling we may go into a merc group of our own.
Always good to have more Wolverines around. :)

#5 Name144795

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

Call for a Sister/Twin/Brother Merc Unit? That would be a good idea, having 2 Wolverine Merc Companies think of the possibilities.

#6 Sixxxer

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

McEvedy... that name sounds familiar. I used to run with Clan Wolverine back in MW3/MW4 with RAKKASAN as CO and before that Wraith. I was Inferno then, but someone jacked my name already. I had thought of reinventing the Minnesota Tribe, but it seems you have beat me to it in a sense. Does any of this ring a bell?

#7 Redd

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

McEvedy is/was a Wolverine Bloodname Sixxxer so there are quite a few of them around.

Sarah Mcevedy was the Wolverine Khan at the time of the exodus.

Redd Hallis
Loremaster
Wolverine Solutions

((hey RedMax - Sup))

#8 Name144795

• PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:05 AM

Forum is nearly complete, as well other media that will help keep in connection with future warriors.

As of now I'm opening up invites to the Unit

*******************************************************************************UPDATE*********************************************************************

If you are reading this letter then congratulations on becoming a part of 331st Royal Battlemech Regiment. This clan has a prestigious history dating back from the high point of Mechwarrior 3. At that time the clan was known by another name, in this new era of gaming, and for the survival of the clan. I have decided to rebuild the clan from the core outward.

This clan is a brotherhood; we follow a very simple set of principles. Honor, loyalty, fair play and overall having fun with the clan. There will be times during your stay as a fellow clan warrior where you will want to be at odds with another of your brothers. If you have a grievance as long as it’s valid please bring it forward.

There is one thing I ask for those who join; I want your absolute loyalty to this clan. In turn I will provide the environment in which you can thrive as a player. Remember, we all climb to the top together, and we’re only as strong as the weakest amongst us. As long as you train and fight hard and follow the principles I have laid out you will achieve.

Fight Hard.
General Wolverine
Leader of the 331st Royal Battlemech Legion
Unit Commander of the 21st Minnesota Assault Guards

Edited by wolverine, 07 November 2011 - 12:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users