A House Davion Forum

8 replies to this topic

#1 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you cant find me hehePS. its in a state called Noneya dang business

Posted 13 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

Hey you guys dont mine if i make a House Davion forum so we can have our own like site to chat and hang? i would like your feedback.

#2 soulfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 320 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:01 PM

You might look around there have been a couple House Davion Forums that have spanned back to Mech 3. I do not know if they still exist but a google search might tell you. If you did a search and nothing came up go for it I like to say.

#3 Kilgore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 153 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

Isn't this thread in THE House Davion Forum?

#4 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you cant find me hehePS. its in a state called Noneya dang business

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:03 PM

Ok ill check around then do what you said.

#5 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:10 PM

Ok so i checked but found two actual sites related to House Davion> all it was when i look was history about the House davion I think i can do better then the stuff they posted on theirs

Edited by zpizza15, 13 September 2012 - 03:11 PM.

#6 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:04 PM

Ok i made the forum but now need admins if you would like to get this forum rolling then i need your help so that the future House Davion's can come and relax. so come register @ and register then if u ask ill make you a admin or moderator to help me get it looking awsome. http://housedavion.i...6338ca00a871852

Edited by zpizza15, 13 September 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#7 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:24 PM

House Davion already has a forum, however it is not used much (mainly because it isn't widely known about I expect)

http://housedavion.org

Your google-fu is weak, young one.

#8 zpizza15

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

ok?

Edited by zpizza15, 14 September 2012 - 07:10 AM.

#9 LordRush

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 422 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:23 AM

lol, the actual issue is due to the unknowing of how community warfare will present itself. Since it has already been mentioned in Dev blog #2 that houses will not be player ran alot of people are left wondering what and how a House system will work.
Coordination is still a good thing to have. Communication for the purposes of training and establishing on a large scale is always good.
It's just that we dont know what to expect. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users