Humiliation Cat 4X Mg Build

1 reply to this topic

#1 Legion121

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Lately due to boredom mostly I've tried a few new variants for my newly purchased mech. The Cataphract 4x. I've mounted 4 AC/5, 4 AC/2 even mixed and matched. However the greatest achievement with the mech so far is the awesome 4 MG's build with a SRM 4 and either 2 MPL or one LPL. I've managed to average around 300 dmg per battle with this build. This is no small feat but with 10k rounds for the MG you have to make do. It will lolz most friendlies and enemies as you peck out their armor. However it will humiliate many a pilot who either ignore you or underestimate you. MG's are still worthless but give it a try every now and again. I have managed to take out a couple Cat's, Awesome and even Atlas with this build. Be warned, engage after the primary big units start dukin it out. That's your moment to shine and **** off the enemy. When you kill somebody with this build remind them that it was MG's that did the job.

#2 Krazy Kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:43 PM

Need a video! Better yet, swap the lasers for flame throwers. If you can kill someone with that combo I will salute you.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users