Remember Kentares!

7 replies to this topic

#1 Sealawyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationBuckminster City, Buckminster Prefecture

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

This is one of the more famous battle cries of our most hated enemy, the Davies. Long misused and abused by the spinsters of propaganda of a misbegotten nation that should never have existed in the first place. A nation so delusional as to believe they are a constitutional monarchy, when in reality it is a dictatorship run by a house of misfits and feeble minded rulers. So they use this propaganda to create a battle cry for all the wrong reasons.

Let us dissect these ramblings of Davie idiocy, shall we. Let us recall the events that led the Fedrats astray. They so easily forget in the retribution of a noble House the perverse acts they committed against us! They slaughtered a innocent yet noble leader from the only house in the entire inner sphere that even commands respect. The noble Coordinator Minoru Kurita, may he forever spread his wisdom amongst the descendants of the Inner Sphere!

Yes, the Davies have unwittingly created for us the perfect battle cry. Remeber Kentares indeed. I shall never forget Kentares! May we never forget that dogs hide behind assassination instead of fighting like men. We of the Dragon do not cry for our dead we honor and avenge them. Remember this when you encounter a Davie. Cringe not at his battle cry revel in it and know that Coordinator Minoru Kurita smiles upon you, as you take a dishonorable Davies head, and shout back WE REMEMBER!

Well I say, let us hear a new battle cry from the Draconis Combine. As we prepare to roll over world after world lets us shout from the top of our lungs "We Remember!"

#2 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

We Remember!

#3 Arizona

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTucson

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:36 PM

I don't post often, usually it is because I find little to say. But this agruement sounds more like what happened yesterday at the carination, ah, my mistake, [color=#222222]inauguration. But then I have had little to be in agreement with the last several congresses. [/color]

[color=#222222]<RP on, HJ style>[/color]
[color=#222222]Such is the cycle of things, strong goes weak and weak goes strong. The Davies are not the same as they were a few hunderd years ago, shame. But then neither are you. Why do you think FRR was formed. Then again, come to think of it, neither is what is coming/heading your way. A process I did not support, but which will give you a taste of your own words, 'May you live in interesting times'. Those times are now.[/color]
[color=#222222]<RP off> [Or is it?][/color]

#4 shotokan5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Locationvirginia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hai, to put it nicely, they are the scum of the inner sphere. Davion is a place where their pilots have no honor or true courage. I spit on the bones of their ancestors.

#5 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

Truer words cannot be spoken. The most hypocritical of Houses.

-k

#6 dal10

• Philanthropist
  • 4,525 posts
  • Locationsomewhere near a bucket of water and the gates of hell.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

why do i get the feeling this is going to be like modern day politics, whoever screams "for the children" louder usually wins(or in this case "remember kentares")?

#7 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:39 PM

I have no idea why Kentares is even relevant anymore. We are talking a timespan of over 250 years! It's like saying remember what Napolean, Columbus, Genghis Khan, Julius Caesar or Timurlane did? The Davions cling to one particular incident, wrong as it may from hundreds of years prior and ignore everything they had done in recent lore history. How is that balanced? When someone says "Remember Kanteres", I'm more likely to laugh than anything else. Is that the best you can do?

-k

Edited by Kdogg788, 23 January 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#8 Rowin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 107 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postdal10, on 23 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

why do i get the feeling this is going to be like modern day politics, whoever screams "for the children" louder usually wins(or in this case "remember kentares")?

It is ....

The difference being a united house of Kurita warriors with itchy trigger fingers and ready to bring the might of the Dragon down at a moments notice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users