• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

I've noticed that sometimes ferro armor and endo steel structure "dynamic" slots will sometimes turn fixed. Why is that? And is there any way to fix it without stripping them out and putting them back?

I tried Googleing for an answer, but couldn't find anything. I guess my Google-Fu is weak.

#2 twibs

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Dynamic slots become fixed when there is not enough space elsewhere to move them all.

Sometimes it may look like they become fixed in the middle of the slots, but I have never had problem with just dropping stuff on top of those slots (even if they ARE fixed and orange in color), assuming I have the necessary slots elsewhere in my mech.

Bottom line, dynamic slots are not empty, you need to go through every point and count how many empty spots you really have. (I know, stupid).

#3 John MatriX82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Use Smurfy's mechlab to evaluate the correct number of free slots for your endo builds, the game's mechlab is obnoxious

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

#4 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

View PostJohn MatriX82, on 24 January 2013 - 03:13 AM, said:

Use Smurfy's mechlab to evaluate the correct number of free slots for your endo builds, the game's mechlab is obnoxious

http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

Yeah, I use Smurfy. For Table Top I use Solaris Skunk Werks.

Anyway, Seems I made a bit of an error while I was plugging stuff into Smurfy and didn't catch it while in the mechlab.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users