Any European Rasalhague Units Recruiting?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Arete

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 390 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hej mjödälskande rymdvikingar.

I usually just play solo or with an old friend (we used to play a lot of MPBT:3025 years ago). Was thinking that it'd be fun to join up with a european rasalhague unit. Not looking for an elite unit, just want some good fights with real teamwork as opposed to the randomness of solopugging :-)

I'm 30+, Swedish, and work for a living, but I can usually squeeze in an hour or two of MWO most nights. I'm decent at the game, but no pro (55% win rate, 1.6 K:D from pugging at the moment, no idea if that's good or not). Mostly playing support role mechs, such as CTFs, Awesomes and hunchies. Oh, and if they ever add Urbanmech I won't play anything else than that.

Would be fun with a pure swedish (or maybe norwegian) unit, but guess that's hard to find. English is not a problem (I understand scots and irish ;-) ), so as long as it's in english or swedish I'd be right at home.

Not interested in American units, the time difference will make it hard to sync with real life ;-)

So, any units out there?

#2 Stefan Killcrazy Christianson

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationHelsingborg, Sweden, Terra

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yeah well That makes two of us. :)

Only difference would be that I, at the moment, prefer light mechs. :P

Would prefer a House units as you can't really trust those sneaky Merc... :ph34r:

Please help find us a home
ÄRA! KONUNGEN! BRYGGERIET!

#3 Surtr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 566 posts
  • LocationDropship Naglfar, Clan Front

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Someone posted a while back about a swedish unit forming up i believe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users