#21 Alistair Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 516 posts
  • LocationFlorence, SC

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:32 PM

View PostDihm, on 23 November 2011 - 08:54 AM, said:

Okay, you're pretty well set! Looks like the officers and members forums are good with their permissions (I can't see them). You should also be set up as a moderator (the various unit leaders will be mods so they can manage their sections).

I took the liberty of making a quick header for your unit page, just so you had something to start with. Just a color and unit insignia swap of what I have for the Third. We just need a little bit more info from you and it should be all done. I created a new welcome thread for you in the moderator's section.

Welcome to the 4th Skye Rangers! <_<

Holy crap. Dude, that's awesome. After a really crappy hour and a half of driving around and getting nothing accomplished, this and the Dragon reveal made my day. Much appreciated! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ack. You're really on the ball. Just let me know what info you need, since I have zero capability in doing anything on a forum but making threads/posts.

Edited by Alistair Steiner, 23 November 2011 - 02:36 PM.

#22 Dihm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,312 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationPlanet Trondheim

Posted 23 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

That's what we're here for. <_<

Hop over to the moderator's section (or heck, any section, but we did make a thread with some info for you :rolleyes:) and we can answer any questions you have!

Edited by Dihm, 23 November 2011 - 02:37 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users