Youtube Channel Of A Casual Gamer

2 replies to this topic

#1 Sartorial Glint

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:30 AM

Tired of watching highlight videos that make people look better than they are? Tired of people cutting just before you see what happens?

Check out my new YouTube channel!

I'm uploading uncut videos of my matches, win or loss, stupid mistakes, low damage or high.

Watch as I roam around like I don't know what is happening.

Watch the exciting antics of a casual gamer as he fails to be completely awesome, match after match after match.

Sometimes I play in silence ... sometimes I play while listening to random music stations ... and sometimes I play with friends! That's right! Real friends! Friend's I've met in the game! People! Living people!

Check out it out

http://www.youtube.c...V-SglyoRCZZHzXQ

#2 MadPanda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,054 posts
  • LocationSearching for a game...

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:11 AM

I can understand what you are trying to do with your introduction, but I have to throw in a comment on that. There is a reason why people don't post their crap games and that's because it's quite boring to watch someone walk around for 2 minutes and then get shot up to pieces in one fight. Highlight reels and the best games are shown for a good reason, and that reason is not to make them look "better than they are", but to show entertaining games and scenes. But good luck with your video diary.

#3 Sartorial Glint

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Yeah, video diary is a decent term I guess. Ultimately, I'm just trying to show full matches (or at least until I die) so that people can see what actions and choices fully lead to my success or failure.

I do enjoy a good highlight video, don't get me wrong ... just trying to do something a little different.

=)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users