1 reply to this topic

#1 juxstapo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,683 posts
  • Locationmy Tier is bigger than yours.

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

..I can cheat without realizing it. I can hack a server side program with the WASD keys alone.

We got beat, hard. The other team suffered a single loss. It was my kill, but if i'm honest with myself... there's no way a Jenner pilot could kill an ECM Cicada unassisted. Whether I like it or not, I have to acknowledge the fact that I was probably cheating.

Perhaps five seconds after I popped this guy, one of his buddies in a SP hunchie nailed me with a picture perfect mid-jump SRM strike, I hadn't noticed the truth of my perfidy until I saluted the second guy in chat:

Posted Image

#2 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:52 AM

But you are such a hack!

Naw. Sounds like good old skill to me.

Though, I did accuse one person of using an aim bot once... Then again he managed to keep a large laser shot on a full speed Raven and only hit, damage and kill by CT. No Splash damage. Then after he did that, he went and did the same to my Cicada, with no splash damage to anywhere else. A little too good to be true if you asked me. Not that I mind dieing and all...

PS: His team was quick to say aim bots don't exist, and so was the person I accused. Maybe I was wrong, and I was out of place, but when something smells fishy...

Edited by Tesunie, 23 February 2013 - 10:58 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users