Okay the ********* **** *** Filter is a *****!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sholto MacLeod

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

Okay, **** it, this ******* game is probably going to be played mostly by ************* adults, not some ***** *** cunting *********** little ***** who are barely not in ************* ***** *** diapers. The ************* filter is so bitchily sensitive that I can't even say ************* "****!" **** IS NOT A BAD WORD! Jesus H Christ, it's like Sunday School here. The cunting filter probably wont even let me say ****. ************* **** *** ***** ******* wont let me ******* swear is ******* me right the **** off. I ******* cant ******* **** this ****.

#2 Sholto MacLeod

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:31 AM

SERIOUSLY, FILTER, I CAN'T SAY ****? The word that begins with a C and ends in Rap? But you let through Bitchily and Cunting, I see, but noooooo I can't say ****, because somehow that would undermine the fabric of our entire ******* society.

#3 Lori Carlyle

• PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

If you are unable to express yourself without pushing the world filter, I'd find a good counselor.
When you pay for all the expenses a forum makes, you can set the word filter to how you please, until then, you agree to the rules the people that do have set.

Edited by Lori Carlyle, 06 November 2011 - 08:34 AM.

#4 Sholto MacLeod

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

View PostLori Carlyle, on 06 November 2011 - 08:33 AM, said:

if you are unable to express yourself without pushing the world filter, I'd find a good counselor.

When you pay for all the expenses a forum makes, you can set the word filter to how you please.

Oh, lighten up! I was making fun of a hilariously broken word filter.

Wait, right, brits don't do humor, only humour.

#5 Argatson Krieghammer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 132 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNot hiding in your closet

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:40 AM

Question, why is *** censored, but not Allah or Yahweh?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users