House Liao's Red Lancers Videos

12 replies to this topic

#1 Relics

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

These are some videos for the MWO Community to enjoy. We are the Red Lancers of House Liao, we pride ourselves on being the best in the house, and some of the best pilots in the MWO Community. More videos to come!

And if you think we can't fight in this loadout.... ;)

Our unit is at 17 Elite Active members strong, our capacity right now is set at 24 members. We have 7 remaining slots open. If you think you have what it takes. Go to Houseliao.com, or message me here on the forums.

Colonel Relics of the Red Lancers.

I hope you all truly enjoy as much as I am the match making system in effect ;)

#2 M3atloaf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 257 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

I'm confused. You're elite group is good because they killed a team of idiots that were substantially heavier than you but lacked the capacity to even shoot at you as you walked right by their ENTIRE team who happened to have ECM superiority at the same time?

Or are you elite because you whooped a team that had a CPLT-A1 who did ZERO dmg?

#3 Bl1tzcrank

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:35 AM

Well I appreciate the videos and I wish more ppl would get on here and post em. Thanks for taking the time to share your MWO experiences!

#4 Relics

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostM3atloaf, on 21 February 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

I'm confused. You're elite group is good because they killed a team of idiots that were substantially heavier than you but lacked the capacity to even shoot at you as you walked right by their ENTIRE team who happened to have ECM superiority at the same time?

Or are you elite because you whooped a team that had a CPLT-A1 who did ZERO dmg?

First of all that was not a team of idiots, if you have been playing this game long you would recognize Oldhansu, one of the oldest pilots in this game, he didnt have to pay to get into beta. And he is one of the biggest Unit Commanders in the EU Scene, his unit one of the best in EU. Second If you watch the video they couldn't shoot us out of the choke point because they were in single file and didn't all have proper shooting arc because they didnt expect two lances of lights and mediums to tunnel rush, especially in the current meta. Third About your ECM superiority, again if you watch the video and not just rage with hate. We come out of the tunnel with our ECM infront of our body. 1 Ecm Raven goes left when we engage, the other, the one you are watching's POV goes right. Our ecm encircles the enemy at the start of the battle. And Last about the no damage Catapult A1, He went water looking for us, and they let him continue on to the base, because he wasn't afk or dc at their base. And further more, I will not discuss Battletech Tactics and Strategies, with someone like you, who views this game as a FPS and not a RTS as I view it. Good luck out there Clanner. I hope your Khan is teaching you proper tactics in combat, because I will not teach them too you. Enjoy the videos. Good Hunting.

Here is another video for the community to enjoy, this one is of a proper tactics to engage snipers on Frozen City. A lot of people are having trouble with the sniper meta right now. Here is something you can study, to help you create your own tactics on the battlefield. This forum post is not for people like Meatloaf, its for people that want to discuss proper tactics and strategies on the battlefield, and i have brought proof of the tactics and strategies in play.

Colonel Relics of the Red Lancers.

Edited by Relics, 22 February 2013 - 11:11 PM.

#5 M3atloaf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

www.jade-wolf.com/upload/relics.jpg

"meatloaf you know nothing of tactics"
- relics peeks the ridgeline and gets alpha'd by two ppc stalkers he was told were right there

Edited by M3atloaf, 23 February 2013 - 03:52 PM.

#6 M3atloaf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:23 PM

View PostRelics, on 22 February 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

First of all that was not a team of idiots, if you have been playing this game long you would recognize Oldhansu, one of the oldest pilots in this game, he didnt have to pay to get into beta. And he is one of the biggest Unit Commanders in the EU Scene, his unit one of the best in EU.

I didn't have to pay either. I did so voluntarily to support the game.

Second If you watch the video they couldn't shoot us out of the choke point because they were in single file and didn't all have proper shooting arc because they didnt expect two lances of lights and mediums to tunnel rush, especially in the current meta.

And they were in single file as you ran by each and every one of them. At 1:26 in your second video, every single one of them are looking at you, have clear lanes to fire, and don't.

Third About your ECM superiority, again if you watch the video and not just rage with hate. We come out of the tunnel with our ECM infront of our body. 1 Ecm Raven goes left when we engage, the other, the one you are watching's POV goes right. Our ecm encircles the enemy at the start of the battle.

You still have ECM superiority.

And Last about the no damage Catapult A1, He went water looking for us, and they let him continue on to the base, because he wasn't afk or dc at their base. And further more, I will not discuss Battletech Tactics and Strategies, with someone like you, who views this game as a FPS and not a RTS as I view it.

So he was out of place the entire match? Tactics and strategies? That seems like an amazing strategy. Next I suppose that you're going to tell me the best positioning for LRMs and snipers are inside a cave or tunnel.

Good luck out there Clanner. I hope your Khan is teaching you proper tactics in combat, because I will not teach them too you. Enjoy the videos. Good Hunting.

http://www.runhotord...son-1-standings

Divison 4.. our record speaks for itself. Haven't had a chance to finish one of our weeks either or else it would be included in there.

#7 M3atloaf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 257 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Here is something you can study, to help you create your own tactics on the battlefield. This forum post is not for people like Meatloaf, its for people that want to discuss proper tactics and strategies on the battlefield, and i have brought proof of the tactics and strategies in play.

5 Asaults, 2 Heavies, and a single Light. Awesome strategy... If you can't beat em with skill, beat em with tonnage.

How about a scrim?

#8 Relics

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Dude the other videos are of us in lights and mediums, why wouldn't we do some heavies and assaults too, stop trolling my post.

#9 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Ok boys, let's chill a bit here. M3atloaf, you do know that Relics is with us and JW are friends of House Liao right? Relics was just trying to share some cool videos. No need for this thread to get any uglier. Don't you Agree?

#10 M3atloaf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 257 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Look man, my only issue with this is the claim of being elite while posting videos of borderline trolling in nature. I have no issue with Relics or House Liao at all. Goons are another story but you can't help it they've decided to be part of you and that you've got no control over that.

If you want to post videos of elite gameplay and skill, please do so and we will comment on that appropriately. Please don't post videos of unskilled gameplay and trolling when you claim to be. This is quite insulting to those of us who are in fact the elite and have put forth the effort to be where we are now.

#11 BoyWonder

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationFlorduh

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostRelics, on 23 February 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

Dude the other videos are of us in lights and mediums, why wouldn't we do some heavies and assaults too, stop trolling my post.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#12 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:20 AM

Thanks for the videos Red Lancers. Takes some guts to come out and say that you are one of the best teams.

#13 Relics

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:28 AM

Thank you Magician, I see a lot of your Steel Jags in the top end games <S> too you, tell MetalDeath I say whats up! The Red Lancers will be signing up for RunHotOrDie, and we hope to prove our worth there on the field. Good hunting!

Colonel Relics of the Red Lancers

Edited by Relics, 25 February 2013 - 07:29 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users