Beta Thoughts !

No replies to this topic

#1 SmartmuhahaXD

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Well, first english is not my native language so there will be a lot of grammatic errors and the spelling mistakes ! XD

This is only my opinion and will express "the game" that I still " experiencing,witness or ... ahfg" !

Where to start hmm , why not with the the most beloved TOPIC ECM !

What I read from sarna and compare it with the ingame mechanics , it does what it is intended to do, "BUT" its so much fun to use and ******* frustrating at a same time.

As the agressor and the right customisation with your chassis, alone in a 1vs1 with our beloved SSRM or in a group you will have the advantage. So a no brainer !!!

One of the soft counter like the PPC that will disable it for 4 seconds ? or the TAG is great against the atlas but a pain against light mechs especially with high ping.

The middle ground is missing or what I mean something else that will give other chassis a Hard counter without ecm !

THE BAP could get a boost, hmm not to disable it but in a way that it will negate some of the ecm abilities in a limited range, i guess the targeting computer could be function again normally when you in a range of the target with an ECM between 500 or 400 meters and when you come into 180 meters the ecm will be again disable your sensors and ... ! Hope it makes a little sense

The narc is something that in my opinion need a longer range no 270 meters and with LRM that have a min range of 180 meters to do damage it make no sense to use specially the slow Stalker variant that have one.

The range could be 450 meters like the LL and the most important part, the firing and the projectile is to slow must be faster !

I would like to chose my trail mechs and have a sandbox mechlab to change the equipment and see what i can do with it before I buy it.

The most trouble I have with the game is the turning bug and I know what happens after the match is over, the bsod or better knows as Blue Screen of Death !

Its only happend when I play the game !

I read that you guys could integrate your own variants for mech chassis that is something I really hope you devs would consider because why limiting yourself to this extent.

You devs already had decided not to use well what was it unseen, reseen dunno I don't play TT don't want to stay on this topic Copyrights blah !!!

But you devs could consider to use something like MY FAVORITE SEA FOOD KING CRAB or the devastator and add some variants to give yourself more options !

But why people limiting themselves I will never understand.

If anyone get offended by this BRAIN FART I take no responsibility for the smell !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users