Armor Issue/bug Report - Not Enough C-Bills!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Talesin BatBat

Rookie

• 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

I've been searching and haven't found any threads about this; though I have over 350 units of armor in my personal stockpile, I keep getting a 'not enough c-bills!' error when trying to add some to a mech.

I've worked around this previously by removing armor from another mech, but it appears not to be working now; any that I remove from a mech and save the configuration on, just gets sucked into a black hole. The counter appears to be correct, but it appears the Mech Lab checking reference is broken/bugged somehow.

I'd even assumed that perhaps it was just stocking light/med/heavy/assault armor separately but not allowing the count to be user-visible; this isn't the case, as removing armor from a mech, saving it, then immediately going back into the same mech and trying to re-add it results in the same error.

This may be because I am currently at 5200 c-bills, but still appears to be a bug nonetheless; should be checking for personal stock BEFORE checking if the player has the money to buy the part. I've also had it deduct c-bills when I had armor units still in-stock, as well.

(CONFIRMED) Playing a match to get c-bills above 10,016 allows the use of personal-stock again. Please reverse these checks to ensure that if a pilot has equipment already IN STOCK, that it can be used even with less funds than it would cost to buy it.

#2 Moromillas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
  • LocationSecret **** moon base

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

Have you also tried mailing support? They might have seen this before.

support@mwomercs.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users