Damage Output

2 replies to this topic

#1 Wolferine

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

Did you guys screw with the damage output of weapons, as well as armor? It is kind of crazy when mechs that i used to tear thru, now seem to be involnerable to my weapons, or only take 5% of the damage that the weapons are suppost to do. If my Alpha is say 50 points of damage and i hit a guy dead on in the center torso yet his armor barley gets a scratch THERE IS A PROBLEM, as well as my armor on my mechs seems to be made of paper on the battlefield looking at the guy that shoots me his ALPHA should only be 30 points, and he hits my Atlas with 2 shots and my armor is not only gone but my internals are bright red, again THERE IS A PROBLEM. i have talked to other players and i'm not the only one that sees this. All i ask is that you guys dont end up like Blizzard, or the guys that made Rift and every time a new patch came out there was more problems then fixes. Please fix the problem, if its hackers DO SOMETHING about it, if its a bug then FIX it but do something other then FRU,FRU **** that no one REALLY CARES about in the first place no one will play a game that sucks no matter how pritty it looks.

#2 DanielZX

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

I have had same problem with dmg calculation in several matches, when I had high ping. I have played 2x15lrm awesome with and had fired about 780 lrms at distance 700-800 meters clear view also used 2ml vs raven in close = as a result i did 9 -NINE dmg. Ping was 390 ( ordinary I have 210-240). Same thing was using splatterpult, in one match dmg 700+, in other one 20 dmg with 10 salvos from 50 meters (HOW?).

Edited by Zin, 24 February 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#3 TheRuslan

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

i think, there is lots of damage info losses. I noticed, if i use fire sequence(backspace) then, more of my damage makeing is registred. Sometimes there is delay after i push fire button and actual fireing, but missles go in previous direction( point, when i targeted and fired). So there is kinda problem even if i try to lead the target, missles still go wrong way.

Noticed that there is difrence in DAMAGE MADE when i play morning or night. Damage gets registred differently in diffrent time of playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users