#221 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostAgent of Change, on 04 March 2013 - 11:49 AM, said:

I'm on the fence as to the structure of MC/C-bills, and i think consumables could be great, but coolant flush specifically is something that PGI told us would not be included and that is what give me pause. I haven't grabbed my torch and pitchfork yet because i like to see how things take shape before going off the rails but the direction is concerning.

When you wait until it hits the game it takes MONTHS for them ti admit they were wrong and that there even IS a problem with what they add. It took from December to march JUST TO ADMIT there was an issue with ECM. Up till then they were saying it works as intended.
Waiting till its in game to see how it shakes out is too late.

View PostIronspectre, on 08 March 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

I like the Hanging stuff like the fuzzy dice although they don't look all that fuzzy, but where's my pin-up poster of Miss 3050??

and Nore Art for my Raven?
(j/k I dont own one)

View PostWVAnonymous, on 06 March 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

I think anything consumable on the battlefield should be c-bill only, and there should be a "buy c-bills" button next to "buy MC".

It should always be pay to save time, not pay to win.

kinda like EVE buy their "buy [in game currency]" button says "buy PLEX"

View PostWinningOne, on 06 March 2013 - 04:36 PM, said:

"Like [color=#b27204]Alpine Peaks[/color], players will need to change their overall strategies, focusing on offense and defense, along with bringing in a balanced BattleMech build."

This, in my humble opinion, is a sentence about which which everyone playing this game should be required to write an essay demonstrating they understand its significance for gameplay.

This, in my humble opinion, is a sentence about which which everyone making this game should be required to write an essay demonstrating they understand its significance for gameplay. Especially in a game where you CANT choose the map you fight on. Im assuming that wont be the case in CW? Or are we gonna fight on random locations on the planet we land on? Cause THAT would be completely stupid. You have orbital landing options and you CANT choose where youre gonna land for the ONE fight you get to control that entire planet? ...yeah...

View PostColonel Pada Vinson, on 06 March 2013 - 09:19 AM, said:

Id like to see this as well. Then have 2 options - 1 a cbill every match cost refill ie 10,000 cbills per refill, or an MC 1 time permenant refill option that costs say 1,000 MC but you never have to refill it again. imho a coolant pod is a much better and balanced idea than a coolant module.

and in my opinion the whole module as equipment idea goes against the spirit of battletech's mech building/outfiting game at all.

Edited by Mechwarrior Buddah, 18 March 2013 - 05:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users