Alien Vs Predator 1999 Mod Remake Cryengine 3 - Marine Campaign

6 replies to this topic

#1 kesuga7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • LocationSegmentum solar - Sector solar - Subsector sol - Hive world - "Holy terra"

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

If anyone remembers the badass avp games and the ot what i hoped for Aliens : Colonial marines... the marine cmpaign for the first game was ******* great and a guy is remaking it on cryengine 3.
<_< :wub: :unsure:

Sadly the original video went private andd no more info was given so it either was shutdown by fox or sega , this mod looks better than the new game
:)

Man i remember being scared to turn around while hearing my motion trackerand popping those lovely flares

Edited by kesuga7, 04 March 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#2 kesuga7

• 1,022 posts
  • LocationSegmentum solar - Sector solar - Subsector sol - Hive world - "Holy terra"

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

Man i remember being scared to turn around while hearing my motion trackerand popping those lovely flares

Edited by kesuga7, 04 March 2013 - 09:29 PM.

#3 kesuga7

• 1,022 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:33 PM

A:CM bughunt dlc comes out tommorow so maybe ill try it but sneaky puttin in a patch before a dlc

Edited by kesuga7, 18 March 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#4 Der BruzZzler von Wiesndoof

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,494 posts
  • LocationAm Grill

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

I bet this AvP Mod would be thousand times better than the crap named "Aliens: Colonial Marines".
Everything after "Aliens vs Predator 2" (2001) was bullsh**!

FOX should wake up. They should remove the licenses from Sega. They failed with Rebellion and they failed with Gearbox. Both games (AvP 2010 & A:CM) were horrible and now, the Alien/Predator franchise is rap*d and thousands of Fans are extremely disappointed.

Edited by The Birdeater, 02 May 2013 - 04:03 AM.

#5 Roburn Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 188 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

Looking good. Hope the creators get to finish it.

#6 Gevurah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 500 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

oh man oh man oh man.. *crosses fingers* here's to the thought of power suits, loaders, predators and aliens in multiplayer again. :)

#7 maxx2504

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

Hi !

Whatever you wanna say about AvP 1 ....but i will NEVER forgot the thrill to play the solo campaign of the marine ! Holy **** this was more awesome than the newest Aliens:Colonial Marines ********.

Btw: I played A:CM....but only for 1 hour. It totally suck :)

maxx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users